I was blatantly hit offline/ booted by my teammate

Discus and support I was blatantly hit offline/ booted by my teammate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing Rainbow Six Siege when my teammates team kill me then ddoss me when they can’t team kill anymore. I have photographic proof my ping went... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 猫, Aug 17, 2021.

1. 猫
    猫 Guest

I was playing Rainbow Six Siege when my teammates team kill me then ddoss me when they can’t team kill anymore. I have photographic proof my ping went to 1500 and I got kicked from xbox live.

:)

猫, Aug 17, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I'm so sorry to hear about the terrible behaviour you had experienced from other gamers. This is not the kind of experience I wanted you to have. The good thing is the enforcement team is always listening for concerns like this and all we need to do is REPORT and BLOCK this individual!

Justice will be served so make sure if you identify those gamers, have them reported and blocked so you won't have to deal with them again. To report a player, please do the following.

1. Press left on the control pad from the main menu to show friends and other users.

2. Select “Find someone” and type the bully's name or pick them from the friend's menu. You can also pull up a list of people you recently played within the Recent Players menu.

3. Choose “Report or block.”

4. Pick Report from the sub-menu.

5. Choose why you’re reporting. For bullying or harassment, it’s most likely to be under Voice communication.

6. Pick Report. If you want, you can optionally add a comment at this step.

7. You’ll receive a confirmation message.

Please also Block them if you don't want any more communications from the person.

I would also recommend adding extra information about your issue with this user so they can view this and deal with them immediately

Hopefully, the enforcement team teaches this player a lesson.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

DDOS happens outside of live so they would not see it and photo proof cannot be accepted as it can be altered. if they sent you messages then report those.

as for DDOS contact your ISP to report it and to have them change your IP address and don't join parties with them again, basically block them.
  4. LastDudePicked Win User

Big Team Battles and Betrayals...

I was booted 3 times yesterday and received a warning saying that if I left a match early again I would not be able to join matchmaking right away. All 3 betrayals were because of teammates walking in front of me while I was driving a vehicle. Some were
    purposely walking in front of me trying to make me hit them. All were accidents on my part, and still I was booted. Why do people have to be so stupid? All were 1st time betrayals. I get beat down by a teammate because I have the sniper and I can't boot him?
    WTH?
  5. a tired old guy Win User

Probation

[quote user="OrdainedM3rcy"]

I just got probation because I kept getting booted from the hardcore games for team killing. Completely accidental, it doesn't matter if I killed an enemy and my moronic teammate runs through my bullet storm or
    if I snipe a guy and my teammate is behind him. Total B#%L S#%T. I better not be on probation every time I log in. I will be pissed.

[/quote]It wasnt so bad until I hit the blue part. Its one thing to accidentally shoot a teammate spraying. But if you are looking through a scope you ought to see the teammate standing befind him.
  6. maxen Win User

Sunset Overdrive, can you play offline or not?

You do not need to be connected to Xbox Live in order to play this game. I just tried and succeeded to play the game on my own console while it was offline.

Log in to your profile from the dashboard and then boot the game, then hit A on the title screen and it should just drop you in.

I put my console in Offline Mode, signed in as me, booted the game and had no issues loading into the game as my character.
Thema:

1. I was blatantly hit offline/ booted by my teammate - Similar Threads - was blatantly hit

2. Xbox game bar not opening on pc when hitting the Xbox logo on controller

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar not opening on pc when hitting the Xbox logo on controller: Anybody else having an issue with their Xbox game bar not opening on their pc via their controller? I can still open the gamebar by windows key + g but nothing on my controller. When somebody...
  3. Why has xbox blatantly humoured my gamertag change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has xbox blatantly humoured my gamertag change?: I have attempted to change my gamertag after completing mind numbing circles through the internet, only to reveal that xbox has NOT changed my gamertag! But would you adam and eve it the next time...
  4. Why are players allowed to still blatantly cheat & use aimbots in battlefield games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are players allowed to still blatantly cheat & use aimbots in battlefield games: When players report these cheats for using aimbots just so they can be top of the leaderboard,a lot if the time nothing is done to remove them from the platform. A lot of the time this is followed...
  5. reporting messages is hit & miss even if the message contains blatant hate speech.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    reporting messages is hit & miss even if the message contains blatant hate speech.: so I was going about my day, playing GTA online, having over 7000 hours in the game, I'm in the upper 5% of players skill wise. when a player attacks me or retaliates, they tend to get rather...
  6. Blatant cheater needs to be banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blatant cheater needs to be banned: I ran into a player today on GTA 5 online who was killing almost everyone in the lobby, i found it strange however that he never once got killed back, upon further investigation i realized he was...
  7. Blatant False Advertising

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Blatant False Advertising: Has anyone else noticed some pretty big inconsistencies on the Xbox Store lately? Things being advertised as being on sale(such as the use of titles and properties in promotional imagery), then...
  8. Suspension for replying to a blatant attempt at harassing me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension for replying to a blatant attempt at harassing me: And I'm the one who gets suspended? If you can't [Mod Removed]at games and lose, then do not try and give it in the first place by messaging pathetic attempts at insults over Live. Seriously good...
  9. So blatant !

in XBoX on Consoles
    So blatant !: so blatant that they are giving you guys the Bird these days with usernames like [Mod Removed - Please do not call out individuals]with a stupid Kd rate. Too boot these guys problem just create...
  10. Advanced Exchange Problem and blatant lies.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Advanced Exchange Problem and blatant lies.: Hi, So I bought an Xbox One on Tuesday 16th September and all was fine until I tried to play a game. I got the dreaded grinding noises I've read about and the game wouldn't load. So I contacted...