I was banned wrongfully and it’s for two weeks...

Discus and support I was banned wrongfully and it’s for two weeks... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been banned from all online games and all online communication for two weeks for “cheating” on Modern Warfare 3 I believe it was wrong because I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by etda, Jun 29, 2018.

1. etda
    etda Guest

I have been banned from all online games and all online communication for two weeks for “cheating” on Modern Warfare 3 I believe it was wrong because I went into a public match and as it turned out their was a hacker who was leveling everyone up that joined

:)

2. EliteGeet
    EliteGeet Guest
    Still communication banned after my suspension is over

I've been waiting for two weeks to play Rainbow 6 with my friends after I was wrongfully suspended from xbox live. Now, I cant do that because my console is communication banned. I have already hard reset my console.

EliteGeet, Jun 29, 2018
  3. Why haven’t I got unbanned

it’s been two weeks my account got unbanned then today my console is banned how come I got two bans

TierreMathews, Jun 29, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jun 29, 2018
  5. etda
    etda Guest
    I have done that and it was declined and Indont understand what I have done

6. Nothing can be done now but to wait it out....sorry

JerrminRangwani, Jun 29, 2018
  7. One thing you can do, after looking over your enforcement history , to get insight into what may have caused it, is to review the code of conduct to break down what caused the action, here is the code
    Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for Xbox Live Customers .

Here is an exert on cheating

Don’t cheat or tamper. For example, don't:

• Use unauthorized hardware or software
    • Exploit game vulnerabilities or glitches
    • Make unauthorized modifications to your account profile or its contents (e.g., tenure, Avatar, game saves, Gamerscore, achievements)
    • Intentionally play with someone who is using unauthorized software or methods "

ONEEYEDKILLAh, Jul 1, 2018
  8. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

Ishan8123, Nov 2, 2018
  9. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

One thing you can do, after looking over your enforcement history , to get insight into what may have caused it, is to review the code of conduct to break down what caused the action, here is the code
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/codeofconduct .

Here is an exert on cheating

Don’t cheat or tamper. For example, don't:

• Use unauthorized hardware or software
    • Exploit game vulnerabilities or glitches
    • Make unauthorized modifications to your account profile or its contents (e.g., tenure, Avatar, game saves, Gamerscore, achievements)
    • Intentionally play with someone who is using unauthorized software or methods "
  10. JerrminRangwani Win User

Nothing can be done now but to wait it out....sorry
  11. etda Win User

12. Smwutches Win User

To see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  13. Ishan8123 Win User

Xbox Enforcement does not use the forums and the only way to get help is through the enforcement website.

You can find out more information about your ban here- https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/enforcement/showenforcementhistory

If you feel that the ban was wrongly imposed, check out-https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6 to find out more info about case reviews

This FAQ/enforcement myths might also be helpful- https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. I was banned wrongfully and it’s for two weeks... - Similar Threads - was banned wrongfully

2. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  3. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  4. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  5. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  6. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  7. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  8. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...
  9. Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help: So i had gotten banned about 2 years ago, someone falsley reported me on a chat thing for pc, they banned me for cheating, i was like was i cheating cause i was playing a game with mods so i...
  10. hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just...: Hello, I think i was wrongfully wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just play games and that's all can someone help me with it. Thank you......