I was banned from xbox live for posting a looking for group titled: "Adults only - my world...

Discus and support I was banned from xbox live for posting a looking for group titled: "Adults only - my world... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've used the same LFG title for the same game for years. Now suddenly, I got banned for the text within my LFG saying "adults only - my world or yours... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jon Jon1, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Jon Jon1
    Jon Jon1 Guest

I was banned from xbox live for posting a looking for group titled: "Adults only - my world...

I've used the same LFG title for the same game for years. Now suddenly, I got banned for the text within my LFG saying "adults only - my world or yours - 420 friendly"

There is no option to submit a case review either. Basically I am banned all day over nothing

:)

Jon Jon1, Jan 18, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

I was banned from xbox live for posting a looking for group titled: "Adults only - my world or yours - 420 friendly". What part of that sentence is bannable?

The series of numbers

Drug references NOT allowed on live
  3. Francia J. Win User

I was banned from xbox live for posting a looking for group titled: "Adults only - my world or yours - 420 friendly". What part of that sentence is bannable?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details and if the option to file a case review isn't showing up we may need to wait for the suspension to end.
  4. Ryan Hutchison1 Win User

How Do I Know What I Have Done Wrong?

My issue has nothing to do with a Forum, I was suspended from Xbox Live Communication due to a Looking For Group Post I made On the Xbox Console using the built in Looking For Group Feature.

The Red Dead Roleplay Forum is not my issue, its Microsoft’s Reasoning for Suspending my Xbox Live Account’s Communication Abilities for Two Days because of a Post I Made ON XBOX
  5. Sometimedrop85 Win User

Are milsims banned from Xbox now?

I don’t understand. Milsim/clan group posts IS looking for group. When you make a milsim group post, your specifically looking for a group of players to play like you.

Also, if it’s not solicitation why did the Xbox enforcement team tell me that’s why I was banned?
  6. JonesG123 Win User

Why am i getting suspended for months old "looking for group" posts that have nothing against TOS in the description?

Im having this same issue with a post ive posted on Modern Warfare looking for group, im on my 6th or 7th ban and there was nothing offensive or disrespectful in my post just stats and teamate requirements. Its two day bans that i cant appeal and they come one after another and at the same time. This is a waste of the money i pay for my xbox system and xbox live ultimate. This is ridiculous, shame on xbox enforcement for this huge error.
Thema:

1. I was banned from xbox live for posting a looking for group titled: "Adults only - my world... - Similar Threads - was banned live

2. Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one: Today I was told that my Xbox live account is suspended indefinitely for violating community standards. I appealed and it was denied with, again, no explanation as to why! This isn’t fair as I’m...
  3. How come I get banned from Xbox live for bad language and my thread gets locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I get banned from Xbox live for bad language and my thread gets locked: While playing cod zombies I went down and I asked for help and a player got mouthy with me calling me a **** a retard and everything under the sun and I get banned from live when there’s strong...
  4. How come I get banned from xbox live for using bad language in a game that’s rated M for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I get banned from xbox live for using bad language in a game that’s rated M for...: As I stated I was playing call of duty MW3 zombies when I went down and I asked players for help and a guy asked where I was and when I told him I didn’t know where I was he started bad mouthing...
  5. False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal: Hi! It seems like I have gotten a false ban from Xbox Live and Im unable to submit an appeal, as the enforcement system doesn't even give me an option to do so. The comment was "cut yourself...
  6. My xbox live account was stolen and banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account was stolen and banned: I tried to challenge the permanent ban, cuz i want to play, i want to purchase any content in destiny 2. But i cant because my appellation was rejected. I cant link a new account to Bungie.net,...
  7. I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.: I responded to a random chat dm from someone (I assume from rocket league) today, and he proceeded to message back over 50 different messages, calling me multiple homophobic and sexist slurs, and...
  8. hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just...: Hello, I think i was wrongfully wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just play games and that's all can someone help me with it. Thank you......
  9. How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking

in XBoX Accessibility
    How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking: I don’t understand what is offensive about this image, it’s absolutely shocking I get banned for this [img] 067151cc-b4d5-4ee1-8d62-1075ac518ecf
  10. Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one

in XBoX on Windows
    Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one: Today I was told that my Xbox live account is suspended indefinitely for violating community standards. I appealed and it was denied with, again, no explanation as to why! This isn’t fair as I’m...