I was banned from communications while I was at work..

Discus and support I was banned from communications while I was at work.. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so I was at work today from 2:15 until 11:45 I got home around 12:20 and got on my xbox to see that I was banned/suspended until further notice from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TXI DirtyPsych0, Oct 17, 2017.

1. I was banned from communications while I was at work..

so I was at work today from 2:15 until 11:45 I got home around 12:20 and got on my xbox to see that I was banned/suspended until further notice from communications the ban was enforced at 3:38 and I don't talk trash or curse out random people I'm always
    in a party chat with friends plus I wasn't even online so how did this happen....

:)

TXI DirtyPsych0, Oct 17, 2017
  2. LPG Sprayin
    LPG Sprayin Guest
    Enforcement

My account got banned for communications when I was at work earlier today, so I added a pass key to it, in case my little brother got on my account while I was away at work

LPG Sprayin, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I got a communication ban, while I was already banned from communications.

Investigations take time. So both suspensions could be for actions that took place days or weeks before the first suspension was issued.

Smwutches, Oct 17, 2017
  4. I was banned from communications while I was at work..

You will need to log on to http://enforcement.xbox.com, check your Enforcement history, review your suspension details, and submit a case review (if eligible).

Customer support nor anybody here on the forums has access to your Enforcement records, as the Xbox Enforcement team does not post here.

Internet Expert, Oct 18, 2017
  5. Internet Expert Win User

You will need to log on to http://enforcement.xbox.com, check your Enforcement history, review your suspension details, and submit a case review (if eligible).

Customer support nor anybody here on the forums has access to your Enforcement records, as the Xbox Enforcement team does not post here.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I got a communication ban, while I was already banned from communications.

Investigations take time. So both suspensions could be for actions that took place days or weeks before the first suspension was issued.
  7. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Why was I banned from communication

Hey there!

Thanks for the support message.

Account enforcement is do to violating the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct. Please direct any enforcement related concerns to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/

Cheers!
  8. An Xbox Dude Win User

Am I banned from communications?

If you believe an enforcement action has been place on your account you need to post here

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    so an enforcement agent can look into it.
  9. KalusDaBeast Win User

I am banned from communication

My friend reported me for no reason tho
Thema:

1. I was banned from communications while I was at work.. - Similar Threads - was banned communications

2. Communication ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Communication ban: I got a 4 day ban on xbox live over message communication, is this going to limit my ability to play anything on my console, considering every single game in 2023 requires “online”....
  3. Why ban communication for xbox profile pic? How long does review take?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why ban communication for xbox profile pic? How long does review take?: My profile pic was of porky the pig but yet still got banned for 3 days? How long does it take them to review the case? ea8bbdeb-dec0-4009-bdd2-e97418e94e0a
  4. Why was I communication banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was I communication banned?: I've taken the steps that Xbox has put out for me to try and figure out a reasoning for why I was banned. To have nothing state what I have done wrong, I know the community guide lines and I...
  5. If I’ve been communication banned could I be reported straight after I’m unbanned for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I’ve been communication banned could I be reported straight after I’m unbanned for...: I have been com banned and I’m reading the CoC and am going to change up my act! But I can’t get the thought of being unbanned and then being reported for a message I said a week before the ban or...
  6. Communication ban really?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication ban really?: [img] So why is it I get communication ban for standing up for my 10 year old nephew who has AUTISM but yet I get banned for calling this dude out? Xbox talkes about making the community better...
  7. Why do I keep getting communication ban for making a group post.?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting communication ban for making a group post.?: It’s not my fault that I’m a girl and guys are reporting me because I can’t play with them/ didn’t invite them. c7a8eb1b-3383-4ede-9de1-32482669f3b6
  8. Console Communications Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console Communications Ban: Hello, I know Xbox support couldn't help me but not only do I believe I was wrongfully banned but I can't submit a appeal and you can't contact enforcement directly. My ban is two days long and it...
  9. Need help from enforcement team to help with multiple communication bans.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help from enforcement team to help with multiple communication bans.: I have been communication banned now 5 different times for 24 hour periods for the same lfg post for posting a link to my twitch. I called xbox support multiple times but they cannot help me and...
  10. Communication ban appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication ban appeal: So today I was recently banned from communications due to an lfg that was posted about 4 to 3 months ago on generation zero just now getting flagged for it and keep in mind the post said this....