I was banned for no reason

Discus and support I was banned for no reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; after being with Xbox for 7 plus years I was banned losing at least 8k worth of games and purchasing I don’t understand why I was banned I need my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ☑️Verified ., May 14, 2023.

1. I was banned for no reason

after being with Xbox for 7 plus years I was banned losing at least 8k worth of games and purchasing I don’t understand why I was banned I need my account back

:)

☑️Verified ., May 14, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

i was banned for no reason

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. ☑️Verified . Win User

Yea it still don’t give me a reason why I was banned this is not right
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Nothing anyone here can do as the enforcement team don't use the forums.

You would need to log onto the enforcement page HERE & file for a case review if eligible.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

I was banned for no reason.

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

For info on your suspension & to file for a case review if eligible you need to go to the enforcement site
    here
  6. User 9242019 Win User

"I was banned for no reason."

No you weren't. No one is banned for no reason.

Read the email sent to you or visit the http://enforcement.xbox.com page
Thema:

1. I was banned for no reason - Similar Threads - was banned reason

2. I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...: My Account Was Banned for Apparently, "No Reason Provided". I am confused as to why i was permanently banned. Update: I waited awhile because i was finding possible ways to recover/unban my...
  3. Consent banned and suspended for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Consent banned and suspended for no reason: How can I stop this the is now the third time this has happened I have been trying too get ahold of someone too find out why I just get a robot please help 7f82bd63-0a6b-4333-b624-1e215fc1eb3f
  4. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  5. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  6. Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one: Today I was told that my Xbox live account is suspended indefinitely for violating community standards. I appealed and it was denied with, again, no explanation as to why! This isn’t fair as I’m...
  7. Banned no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned no reason: Okay so I’d like to know why the [mod removed] I got banned for no reason I check my enforcements it’s states nothing to why I’m indefinitely banned I tried to appeal it but no nothing, I’m...
  8. I got communication banned for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got communication banned for some reason: I got communication banned for using the clown emoji to a guy threatening to get me banned saying he worked at microsoft when he was obviously 13 i then decided to use clown emojis in a more...
  9. Why did i get banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did i get banned for no reason: My account has been banned for no reason at all and i know i have not done anything at all to get this permanent ban on my xbox also with all of this i have spent thousands of dollars on this xbox...
  10. My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 0b152aff-628f-418e-9865-db34f9798529