I was banned for hacking

Discus and support I was banned for hacking in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account of over 11 years, was banned for "hacking", this is complete [mod removed] as I have never cheated, never used mods, never even done... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ryan t3, Jun 4, 2023.

1. ryan t3
    ryan t3 Guest

I was banned for hacking

My account of over 11 years, was banned for "hacking", this is complete [mod removed] as I have never cheated, never used mods, never even done anything remotely against the Xbox terms of service. I reached out over a week ago with no response from them at all. The week started and I just purchased a brand new Xbox series X, to play some games again, and at the end of the week I get a notice that my account is banned. There are zero resources provided by Microsoft for resolving this issue, I want to speak with a person about this. I am beyond pissed off right now. Can anyone help me please, I have years and years on this account.

:)

ryan t3, Jun 4, 2023
  2. i K Y Win User

Call of duty hacker watch out!!!!!

And I wish hacking is no longer in our systems or banning people's accounts. It's very terrible and I wish banning people's accounts wish it's banned for being banned or hacked . I mean modio should be banned or cancel or some other hacking websites should
    be banned .
  3. MessiahBrowny Win User

Ghosts Hacked Lobby!!

What i want to know is are they issuing bans out for hacked lobbies/hacked leaderboards or what.

Leaderboards full of hacks and obvious hacks but nothing been done as of yet
  4. GRE4TE5T Win User

Harassed and Threatened to have my account banned

Yes he can banned you, by hacking into your account then use it for hack games online then it get banned that one way of it.
  5. xCROSBYx x87x Win User

Banned and wasent even on!!!

i was banned but my account was hacked
  6. Smwutches Win User

I was banned for hacking

All you can do is wait for a response from your case review. The enforcement tram are the only ones who handle bans and that is the only way to contact them.
Thema:

I was banned for hacking

1. I was banned for hacking - Similar Threads - was banned hacking

2. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  3. Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...: Is there a way I can maybe get my account back?I was in a party with sone people and one of them said how long did I wanna be banned for so I left them the next day I was permanently banned and...
  4. Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack: Please I am in desperate help with this problem. Im a 40 year old, profesdional nurse practitioner and my account is seldom used by me and my 6 yo son. I have reached out to Xbox Using a new...
  5. Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back: My main account(this one here) got hacked not to long ago and I had a notice of enforcement. I was ban for harassment(the guy texted ****). I changed my password and set up 2fa. But it won't let...
  6. Someone hacked my modern warfare 3 account they used my activison account got me banned...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my modern warfare 3 account they used my activison account got me banned...: Someone that lives in Asia opened a steam account with my information I don’t have a steam account I play on PS5 and Xbox one they are constantly accepting friend request with my online name it’s...
  7. My account was hacked and they got me banned for a year! I have proof it was them and have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and they got me banned for a year! I have proof it was them and have...: My account was hacked and they got me banned for a year! I have proof it was them and have reached out to everyone to try and help me with Xbox support teams doing nothing? Suggestions?...
  8. banned for being hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    banned for being hacked: so why have i been banned when ive been in and out of hospital dealing with Chemotherapy the last 10 months im finally able to have some sort of normal life so i decide to buy the new xbox...
  9. Why does the Xbox support team disregard hacked accounts and keep ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox support team disregard hacked accounts and keep ban?: My account was hacked last night and the person messaged someone with the n word which breaks community guidelines of course however this was not me. I appealed my ban that was given to me today...
  10. My account got banned because of someone who hacked my account and got denied by appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned because of someone who hacked my account and got denied by appeal: I am writing about why I am banned on Xbox live and not able to log into my Xbox account gamertag “can you last” I cannot access the account I got hacked and when I tried to log in I see I was...