I was banned for hacking wasnt even hacking "i have proof", 12 plus year account gone for...

Discus and support I was banned for hacking wasnt even hacking "i have proof", 12 plus year account gone for... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had been givin a case of being reported for hacking and I did an appeal which was denied immediately. I worked years and years on this account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GeAr x fallstin, Jan 13, 2023.

1. I was banned for hacking wasnt even hacking "i have proof", 12 plus year account gone for...

I had been givin a case of being reported for hacking and I did an appeal which was denied immediately. I worked years and years on this account hundreds of thousands gamerscore gone, games no longer purchasable gone just to get denied. Wasn't even givin a proper case. I called and got met with a "we don't handle enforcement" not even a number, transfer or anything. Over years and years of game grinding gone. This is unjust and want to talk to someone.

:)

GeAr x fallstin, Jan 13, 2023
  2. GeAr x fallstin Win User

I was banned for hacking wasnt even hacking "i have proof", 12 plus year account gone for no reason!!! Why????

No I've been on xbox one this whole time playing gears 4/completing easy games i had just reached 400k, I have had someone try to log into account that I had to lock up my account real quick but I don't know if they gained access or not at this point I'm just gonna make another account, fk the gamerscore i know what I've completed. I have my clips and screen shots saved I just know don't spend money on xbox buy hard copies
  3. Chris Scape PR Win User

I was banned for hacking wasnt even hacking "i have proof", 12 plus year account gone for no reason!!! Why????

I got removed from Xbox Ambassador program for playing Fallout 76, i regret playing that game...Also did you used Xbox 360 to boost your achievements or did tricks to finish games fast for scores?
  4. XxPVTKewlxX Win User

COD: WAW

i got banned 4 years ago on cod waw and i wasnt even hacking, im still banned
  5. WhiteDeathEater Win User

Membership

Because I did get banned for apparently 'hacking' which I have proof I didn't and I just activated a membership. Plus the people that do hack and use things to manipulate the game, don't get banned. I have reported numerous people for it and have proof they
    was doing so but still nothing happens to them. So I would like to know the appeal process.
  6. A Strange Me Win User

Xbox Ambassador Program

after reading this thread, while it is the responsibility of the account holder to be in charge of his account its not possible all the time, a while ago i had an account hacked and such made a new one and that wasnt even my fault, but you are lucky you
    didnt get a console ban
Thema:

I was banned for hacking wasnt even hacking "i have proof", 12 plus year account gone for...

1. I was banned for hacking wasnt even hacking "i have proof", 12 plus year account gone for... - Similar Threads - was banned hacking

2. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  3. Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...: Is there a way I can maybe get my account back?I was in a party with sone people and one of them said how long did I wanna be banned for so I left them the next day I was permanently banned and...
  4. Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack: Please I am in desperate help with this problem. Im a 40 year old, profesdional nurse practitioner and my account is seldom used by me and my 6 yo son. I have reached out to Xbox Using a new...
  5. Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back: My main account(this one here) got hacked not to long ago and I had a notice of enforcement. I was ban for harassment(the guy texted ****). I changed my password and set up 2fa. But it won't let...
  6. Someone hacked my modern warfare 3 account they used my activison account got me banned...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my modern warfare 3 account they used my activison account got me banned...: Someone that lives in Asia opened a steam account with my information I don’t have a steam account I play on PS5 and Xbox one they are constantly accepting friend request with my online name it’s...
  7. My account was hacked and they got me banned for a year! I have proof it was them and have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and they got me banned for a year! I have proof it was them and have...: My account was hacked and they got me banned for a year! I have proof it was them and have reached out to everyone to try and help me with Xbox support teams doing nothing? Suggestions?...
  8. banned for being hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    banned for being hacked: so why have i been banned when ive been in and out of hospital dealing with Chemotherapy the last 10 months im finally able to have some sort of normal life so i decide to buy the new xbox...
  9. Why does the Xbox support team disregard hacked accounts and keep ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox support team disregard hacked accounts and keep ban?: My account was hacked last night and the person messaged someone with the n word which breaks community guidelines of course however this was not me. I appealed my ban that was given to me today...
  10. My account got banned because of someone who hacked my account and got denied by appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned because of someone who hacked my account and got denied by appeal: I am writing about why I am banned on Xbox live and not able to log into my Xbox account gamertag “can you last” I cannot access the account I got hacked and when I tried to log in I see I was...