I was banned for calling myself autistic. This is in fact ablistic

Discus and support I was banned for calling myself autistic. This is in fact ablistic in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I was told to kms and i responded with "im autistic and 15 year old, i am considered an influencable minor and that is Illigal and im going to report... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Hulkbot776, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Hulkbot776
    Hulkbot776 Guest

I was told to kms and i responded with "im autistic and 15 year old, i am considered an influencable minor and that is Illigal and im going to report this to the police"

:)

Hulkbot776, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Hulkbot776, by your description you have received a suspension or ban from Enforcement that's a department apart from this community and Xbox service.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban.

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

Sign in to https://enforcement.xbox.com with the Microsoft account that received the enforcement action.

1 - Select the handshake icon.

2- Go to your account's enforcement history.

3 - Locate your enforcement action.

4 - Click on "Suspended features".
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

be sure to check https://enforcement.xbox.com for more information about the enforcement action, you will also be able to see if there is a Case Review option for the enforcement action, this can be used in a situation where you feel the enforcement action was not justified. Keep in mind that a Case Review option won't be available for all enforcement actions and if available you can only apply for a Case Review once.
  4. Saints Fan2019 Win User

Incorrect Ban

My point wasnt as much about who started it, but the fact that his reply, by reason, should also be in violation of the terms and conditions. Yet his message was not deleted like mine (at least from my end), so it seems like he wasnt banned.

That just seems like a big inconsistency in punishment. Microsoft is okay with calling people autistic? But not with calling people stupid?
  5. omfgphysics Win User

[LOCKED]Intelligent Conversation with Mass Effect quotes v2

[quote user="Schuey19"]

[quote user="Toxicity II"]They're just a bunch of autistic losers. Likely, it will take them another 3 weeks to lock this thread, too.[/quote]As someone with an autistic nephew, this should probably get locked just for that comment.

[/quote]

Find a way to get offended (and change my text colour) if you must. Facts are facts.

I've been banned more than your post count.

6. Georges C. Win User

Banned for calling myself stupid?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello SpazzyAttacky, I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

Xbox device suspensions and bans

Thema:

1. I was banned for calling myself autistic. This is in fact ablistic - Similar Threads - was banned calling

2. Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...: Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can taunt and team kill as well say whatever in voice chat and no penalty? I don't understand the...
  3. What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...: I got banned for someone calling me a slur ? I didn’t say anything and I was in a party with my friend the whole day i didn’t do anything and I would like unbanned so I can play the game instead...
  4. Is there anything that can be done about a false ban in call of duty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anything that can be done about a false ban in call of duty?: So a while back I launched modern warfare 2 and it crashed. When I launched it again I was permanently banned for no reason. I went to appeal the ban on Activisions website around 12AM that night,...
  5. Voice chat bans in Call of Duty.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Voice chat bans in Call of Duty.: Can I be permanently banned from playing Call of Duty for voice chat violations? Isn't this a violation of the First Amendment? And finally, I do not use Proximity Chat or communicate with...
  6. Did they fix the banning issues with preorders of call of duty 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did they fix the banning issues with preorders of call of duty 3: Did they fix the problem were it was banning people for buying call of duty 3 the big package 91e68a6a-eeb2-47c5-b2ae-d7df2c9cd935
  7. Why was I banned for calling someone a wankster ? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was I banned for calling someone a wankster ? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...: Why was I banned for calling someone a wankster ? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can taunt and team kill as well say whatever in voice chat and no penalty? I don't understand the...
  8. I was just com banned for defending myself after being harassed and called a slur over my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was just com banned for defending myself after being harassed and called a slur over my...: I dont know how to post screenshots here, and since i dont meet the reddit point requirements on the xbox forum there ill just have to go with this in hopes that some sort of change can be made....
  9. Banned for calling someone fatherless on accident I did not mean to cause such a action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for calling someone fatherless on accident I did not mean to cause such a action: I didn't mean to send that type of message but I couldn't control myself in the moment 45c90bb9-0f53-4082-b321-434e7bf7f0a4
  10. Hey my xbox account was suspended and banned for no reason and I tried calling them about it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey my xbox account was suspended and banned for no reason and I tried calling them about it: I GOT BANNED AND SUSPENDED FOR NO REASON [img] 889be0f1-8fc5-4d18-87da-2ece9b975916