i was banned 6 years ago and part of it was me but also set up and baited please re open my...

Discus and support i was banned 6 years ago and part of it was me but also set up and baited please re open my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i understand the rules but 6 years is a long time and i want to return as a Microsoft customer and turn a new leaf. please allow me to try to file one... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Halomcr2, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Halomcr2
    Halomcr2 Guest

i was banned 6 years ago and part of it was me but also set up and baited please re open my...

i understand the rules but 6 years is a long time and i want to return as a Microsoft customer and turn a new leaf. please allow me to try to file one last apply i have thousands of dollars and achievement points. and it was my whole world i have sense grow up and have changed a lot in my life and beg u guys to please allow us a re-apply after a certain amount of years please guys my gammer tag is Halomcr and i was banned for communication offense but also was tricked a few times provoked and stupid as well a combination of all this i please want to come back something on my account are things that belong to my dead family member my brother that are memory's as well as time and money please its been 6 years

:)

Halomcr2, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

i was banned 6 years ago and part of it was me but also set up and baited please re open my case please

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans and they do not use the forums. There is no way to have them reopen a case or have them review a case that is over 12 months old.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Banned for life 6 years ago

You have to appeal any enforcement action within a year.Since it's been 6 years you would not be able to file for a case review i'm afraid.

It wouldn't matter if you were "baited" or someone else started the argument ,if you respond in a way that violates the rules then you risk a ban/suspension.
  4. OTH INFERNO Win User

Disc drive problem

It's been void for 4 years now because I got my console 5-6 years ago and never opened it untill now
  5. mack2025 Win User

I am the victim of another player breaking the rules of conduct

suck it up thats what happens i was reset years ago and i stayed and re did my achievements if you telling the truth open a ua then but just deal with it and dont do it again
  6. ShaqiRa-2E97D8DF-4B0 Win User

Change of gamer tag

I cant. It's 6 years ago.

And now I cant edit my topic.

please help
Thema:

1. i was banned 6 years ago and part of it was me but also set up and baited please re open my... - Similar Threads - was banned years

2. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  3. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  4. Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban: Hi my gamertag is CHIEFSAVAGE9279. Microsoft, you guys are probably gonna get sued if you don’t fix this immediately or maybe not anyways because you’re a fraudulent company that abuses its powers...
  5. Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture: Hello I’ve been communication banned for a year over a profile pic that isn’t even bad d67f8a14-dc0d-492e-873d-1eac27388777
  6. Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?: Yesterday I received a year long ban that originally started out as a 2 day ban and all my appeals were denied because someone decided to spam report my account for saying the n word not the hard...
  7. Can messages from over 5 years ago from xbox get you banned even if you went back and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can messages from over 5 years ago from xbox get you banned even if you went back and...: I am curious can old xbox chat messages get you banned from trash talking with another player from years ago. Even if you went back and deleted most are they still a risk?...
  8. Ban for an "animated "gamerpic" of putin, that iv had for over a year, how can I "appeal"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ban for an "animated "gamerpic" of putin, that iv had for over a year, how can I "appeal"...: Iv had an animated picture of putin as my gamerpic for over a year and never had a problem, for the last 4 month iv played single player games and don't play multilayer or chat with others etc,...
  9. My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I...: My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I can’t access my account as my account was hacked now I’m getting the back fall can anyone help...
  10. What can i do about my cousin going on my Xbox and getting me banned for a year

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can i do about my cousin going on my Xbox and getting me banned for a year: My brother got me banned for a year by going on my xbox. What do i do? c34e2db5-cb9d-44fd-b360-13123d769546