I was about to play with my friend when he with along all my others friends were gone can...

Discus and support I was about to play with my friend when he with along all my others friends were gone can... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I was about to play with my friend when I realized no one was on my friends list when I have a lot of friends and I tried to reset my Xbox and that... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Nightslasher175, Nov 2, 2022.

1. I was about to play with my friend when he with along all my others friends were gone can...

I was about to play with my friend when I realized no one was on my friends list when I have a lot of friends and I tried to reset my Xbox and that didn’t work I wonder if this is happening to other people at the moment but I hope someone can help me with this problem

:)

Nightslasher175, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

I was about to play with my friend when he with along all my others friends were gone can someone tell me what to do because I tried resetting my Xbox but that didn’t work

Multiple people are reporting the same issue, so it seems to be an Xbox server issue. You can report the issue at http://xbox.com/status
  3. SQUIDY 909 Win User

I was about to play with my friend when he with along all my others friends were gone can someone tell me what to do because I tried resetting my Xbox but that didn’t work

Why do I have 0 Xbox friends ?
  4. IIvanovic93 Win User

Cooperative Dying light.

is not so, I try to join with my friend, I know that he does not abandon the session, however, says that the session does not exist anymore, my friend does not abandon the session ... he can play online with other people, with he enters other people, to
    me the online is as if it were blocked, only this game gives me problems, all the other games are fine
  5. Halp. Win User

Transfer Game Data From One Account To Another

A friend told me he had read somewhere that this was possible, and I think there is a data sync on there.

One time I had accidentally played my game on my brothers account and all the data was gone, but the purchases were still there.
  6. TomekPPP Win User

Link my son's Steam to his Xbox account (Family Safety)

Hmm, i need to check it again. My son told me he can only invite one friend he also plays with on xbox. When this friend invites others they can play together, but my son cannot invite these others.
Thema:

I was about to play with my friend when he with along all my others friends were gone can...

1. I was about to play with my friend when he with along all my others friends were gone can... - Similar Threads - was play friend

2. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  3. How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?: I know that xbox live gold now is game pass core, but i want to be sure that when i will redeem game pass core code i would be able to play online. be780707-f773-462d-b006-4b52ef2c6e44
  4. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  5. Friends haven’t played games but have ?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends haven’t played games but have ?: So my friend and I play together a lot but now they’ve gone silent. I check their profile and check the game stats and it says they haven’t played any games. When I try to compare it says the same...
  6. How do I play Sea of Thieves with Xbox friends from steam deck?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I play Sea of Thieves with Xbox friends from steam deck?: How to play with Xbox friends?? I'm having an issue playing SOT on steam deck and trying to join an Xbox friend. After wasting a bunch of time trying to get the invite to work in game, I tried...
  7. Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend: Ive been trying to play with my friend for a while but whenever i join its not letting me. It just says “unable to connect to world” 2ed46b5a-12a5-4e54-9cfe-d5b9098e9fc2
  8. Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...: Hey, I have a problem with my friend who has purchased the game on steam, i have it on my xbox and my question is that how can i and my friend get in the same game that one of us hosted?...
  9. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  10. Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS: Recently, I discovered that my son has been playing Minecraft on his iPad with some strangers. I don't know how to restrict that. When I login to Minecraft from the iPad the page asks me to log...