I wanted to purchase the deluxe version of hogwarts legacy but got the standard

Discus and support I wanted to purchase the deluxe version of hogwarts legacy but got the standard in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I started the refund request but wanted know if I can buy the deluxe version and download it 9d0bd246-48e6-4df3-9d91-e8902f800155 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lane tuff, Feb 11, 2023.

1. lane tuff
    lane tuff Guest

I started the refund request but wanted know if I can buy the deluxe version and download it

:)

lane tuff, Feb 11, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

If you are referring to the game your downloaded, "Deluxe" "Premium" etc are almost always bundles of DLC. The base game is identical, so everyone has the standard version after downloading
  3. lane tuff Win User

I know but in this case I got the standard and the deluxe has an added feature to the base game as well as added items
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hogwarts Legacy for Series X/S saying “Not playable on this device”.

5. Rachit Saxena1 Win User

Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game compatible with Xbox X|S rather than Xbox One.

Which edition did you buy

There is two

Legacy and legacy gold

Legacy had both

You just need to find the xbox one copy in yoir ready to install library
    I bought this version - https://www.xbox.com/en-in/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-xbox-series-x-s-version/9mt5nj5w7b8z

Should have bought this one - Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition - https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/9MW10GX140N1/0010

Thank you for helping out.

Thanks
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hogwarts Legacy xbox one edition

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It is because the game version for Xbox One will be able on April 4, 2023, but will still depend on the game version that you will purchase.

You should get either Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version or Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition.

Try purchasing the game on the website:

Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version - https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/p/9P3Q1Z...

Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition - https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/p/9PHFP0...

Simply change the region locale if needed.
Thema:

1. I wanted to purchase the deluxe version of hogwarts legacy but got the standard - Similar Threads - wanted purchase deluxe

2. I want to purchase an xbox 360 game from the xbox store in the browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to purchase an xbox 360 game from the xbox store in the browser: I want to purchase an xbox 360 game from the xbox store in the browser, can it be played on xbox 360 or only one or series? 3ec30e8e-bfe2-4844-ba9f-fe196b75f801
  3. I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...: As the title says. I have digitally bought and played diablo 4 this year. I completed it. I uninstalled as I wasn't using and now wish to return. The Microsoft store is asking me to pay again?!...
  4. Wanted to buy Minecraft Java but it keeps saying purchase limit reached

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wanted to buy Minecraft Java but it keeps saying purchase limit reached: Just made a Microsoft account and the Xbox(?) gamer name thing yesterday. Ever since then it has been impossible for me to buy Minecraft. The message "Your account has reached its purchase limit"...
  5. I purchased a game and it wants me to purchase it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game and it wants me to purchase it again: I purchased call or duty modern warfare 3 but it says I have to buy it again. My account: Giaytienduong 56375b77-1b79-4cb8-b619-9c53aa7f3227
  6. I purchased a game and it wants me to purchase it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game and it wants me to purchase it again: I purchased call or duty modern warfare 3 but it says I have to buy it again e2ee70a4-0829-424a-85f2-c6c17a6288d6
  7. I already bought modern warfare but it wants me to purchase it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already bought modern warfare but it wants me to purchase it?: I bought MW(2019) two years ago I have a different Xbox and moved I went to modern warfare and clicked install happy I still had it (cuz I'm using the same account) downloaded all the packs Then...
  8. I am wanting to know if i purchase a scuf xbox controller if i will receive a ban?

in XBoX on Windows
    I am wanting to know if i purchase a scuf xbox controller if i will receive a ban?: I am looking to buy a custom controller but I am not sure if it is one that will incur a ban...is there any way I can check? Thanks, 9afa766e-e516-4c87-9806-f579daed3971
  9. i want to purchase mircosoft complete plan xbox Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to purchase mircosoft complete plan xbox Elite Series 2 controller: i tried calling mircosoft support uk the person had me on hold for 16mins 98245fda-c913-4337-a4e9-4a4f519ee947
  10. Purchased 2WU-00030_FLIGHT SIMULATOR WIN 10 and want it to use another PC instead of old PC .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased 2WU-00030_FLIGHT SIMULATOR WIN 10 and want it to use another PC instead of old PC .: I purchased this MS game , 2WU-00030_FLIGHT SIMULATOR WIN 10. but the installed PC was slow and I decided to buy new notebook . 1. I chcecked web site how to move flight simulator to New PC....