i wanted to find my ip address but my hdmi port dont work so i cant plug into tv so how can...

Discus and support i wanted to find my ip address but my hdmi port dont work so i cant plug into tv so how can... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; need ip address but i can not plug game up because it is broke and need fix 7f035a55-e140-413b-9658-d89743080ad5 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bank Binz, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Bank Binz
    Bank Binz Guest

i wanted to find my ip address but my hdmi port dont work so i cant plug into tv so how can...

need ip address but i can not plug game up because it is broke and need fix

:)

Bank Binz, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

i wanted to find my ip address but my hdmi port dont work so i cant plug into tv so how can i get it ?

Hello Bank Binz

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

i wanted to find my ip address but my hdmi port dont work so i cant plug into tv so how can i get it ?

Hi Bank Binz,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

As per description, your HDMI port is damage, and you cannot find IP address. We therefore suggest sending it for a repair. Kindly refer to this link for more assistance. Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. FelipeAF Win User

Green Screen on OneGuide

I'm with the same problem. For me, when i plug the hdmi input from my xbox on my cable TV set-top, the tv works, but in a green image (i can see the image in different green tones, audio works).

But plug my cable TV set-top directly to tv (same cable, same hdmi port), it works fine, i don't have this issue.

If i plug my computer instead tv on xbox hdmi input, (same cable), works fine too!

So, my hdmi cable seems works fine, my cable tv set-top seems works fine, my hdmi cable seems works fine, the hdmi input port from xbox seems works fine, but this specific configuration, de cable tv device plugged on xbox, does not work!!!
  5. TonySAV17 Win User

Hdmi signal

omg, same issue right now till i get it fixed. But i installed new modum and router today and ever since now i need to find my consoles ip address which i cant since i cant see the tv since the hdmi port is busted. HELP HELLLLOOOO
  6. Spike68-11F12E56-F84 Win User

Help getting xbox one to show back up on Vizio tv

If you want to use your xbox to control your tv, then you want to plug your cable box or satellite into the hdmi in port on the xbox one. then you connect the hdmi out port of the xbox one to the hdmi in port on your tv(however to watch tv your xbox one
    has to be on for the signal to pass through). I personally do not use the tv function of my xbox one,because I don't want to have to have my xbox on to watch tv. I have my cable box plugged into the hdmi in port of my tv, and my xbox one plugged into another
    hdmi in port. Then when I want to play I just switch the input on my tv.
Thema:

1. i wanted to find my ip address but my hdmi port dont work so i cant plug into tv so how can... - Similar Threads - wanted find address

2. want to find out how to check my old bannings

in XBoX on Consoles
    want to find out how to check my old bannings: I had quite a few enforcements from the past and want to check them a231803e-3890-4513-bb52-69755083c347
  3. when i want to redeem the code i doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i want to redeem the code i doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product and...: so i bought the msfs2020 premium deluxe disk version.i installed the game.but i have a problem with activation.when i want to redeem the code it doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product...
  4. Hello! I wanted to find out if its possible to transfer the internal storage unit from an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! I wanted to find out if its possible to transfer the internal storage unit from an...: Xbox one Internal storage unit transfer 2168bf4c-9a39-414f-9bea-899f55edba3a
  5. i cant find the xbox console companion app. I want to use my laptop as a monitor for my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant find the xbox console companion app. I want to use my laptop as a monitor for my xbox: i cant find the xbox console companion app. I want to use my laptop as a monitor for my xbox cb87cddd-175c-44b7-a54e-287856f10795
  6. I want to replay the Halo Infinite campaign and find the skulls and audio logs again. Is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to replay the Halo Infinite campaign and find the skulls and audio logs again. Is...: I enjoy the campaign so much, and I want to completely reset all data so I can find all the skulls and audio logs again. Is there a way this is possible? cc62f3d6-460f-410e-8b3d-4678eaa213f1
  7. How do I find default download folder for Xbox app on Windows 10? I changed it but want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I find default download folder for Xbox app on Windows 10? I changed it but want to...: Hello and thank you so much for taking the time! Background info: I have been dealing the 0x80004005 error for the last 4-5 days, and am still unable to launch/play or install any games with...
  8. Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find...: Can someone please answer the question. I just need to know if there is a way that I can find out other than going through all 50 something titles I own and getting him a list. How do I know from...
  9. DVD not working; want to get a couple games in Digital format but can't find them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DVD not working; want to get a couple games in Digital format but can't find them: I hadn't used my XBox360 in a couple years (really my son's Xbox that I inherited when he moved out), and when I tried to use it, it would not read any of my game DVDs. When I chose "Open Tray",...
  10. Hi everyone, I want to find some games for my kids.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi everyone, I want to find some games for my kids.: I want to find some good games for my kids. Any suggests? Thanks. 3a54aefc-14c2-4b74-9a07-7675520feabd