I wanted to buy breakdown on the xbox series x that was 10 euro it said that was a issue...

Discus and support I wanted to buy breakdown on the xbox series x that was 10 euro it said that was a issue... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; And I checked the payment order its not there so give my money back or give me the game c6efb061-eff1-40f8-be19-f49610b75b21 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aivars Anzenovs, Dec 7, 2022.

1. I wanted to buy breakdown on the xbox series x that was 10 euro it said that was a issue...

And I checked the payment order its not there so give my money back or give me the game

:)

Aivars Anzenovs, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I wanted to buy breakdown on the xbox series x that was 10 euro it said that was a issue please try again

I understand where you're coming from, Aivars, and I'd be happy to guide you with requesting a refund so you can get your money through Microsoft's end, however, if there is no transaction we can't request a refund and if there is no transaction it means that the purchase that you have made did not push through which is why I am asking if you can reach out to your bank so they can cross-validate the charge that was taken out.
  3. Aivars Anzenovs Win User

I wanted to buy breakdown on the xbox series x that was 10 euro it said that was a issue please try again

So yall can't do anything about it nice customer service........
  4. Aivars Anzenovs Win User

I can see why Sony doing a better job then yall......

Joke of a company xbox
  5. Francia J. Win User

Oh, I am an independent advisor and also an Xbox gamer like you. When it comes with our purchases, it is successful if it's showing up under our Microsoft order history and if it's not showing up it means that it is not successful and if we have been charged, we need to have it checked with our bank.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that all successful purchases are added to our order history (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders) in real-time which means that if it's showing on your end as "completed", it is successful and you should be able to install and launch the game.

If it's not showing from there but you have been charged, you may need to reach out to your bank to dispute the charge so you can re-purchase the game.
Thema:

I wanted to buy breakdown on the xbox series x that was 10 euro it said that was a issue...

1. I wanted to buy breakdown on the xbox series x that was 10 euro it said that was a issue... - Similar Threads - wanted buy breakdown

2. I want to buy a Minecraft legacy key for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy a Minecraft legacy key for Xbox One: I want to buy a Minecraft legacy key for Xbox One, and I would like to know if it would work for Xbox Series S. Thanks in advance for any response or help e8ae3351-1409-4c2e-a113-3707ad62c6fb
  3. I want to buy GamePass, but I get an error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy GamePass, but I get an error: When I try to buy GamePass, I get an error message instructing me to adjust my region to match the one where I bought the subscription. I have made purchases in the past, but I am unable to make...
  4. Minecraft wants me to buy Java again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wants me to buy Java again: I bought the Minecraft Java version, but today he asked me to buy it again. I recently deleted the office program, but I did not know that it was related to Minecraft. Please do what is necessary,...
  5. I want to buy left 4 dead 1 not 2 on my Xbox series x/s how do I do it is it even possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy left 4 dead 1 not 2 on my Xbox series x/s how do I do it is it even possible?: I been wanting left 4 dead for awhile now an can't get it because it's no longer available in the Microsoft store how would I be able to get the game is it possible?...
  6. How do I bypass the "How do you want to buy this" screen in the Xbox store?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I bypass the "How do you want to buy this" screen in the Xbox store?: I'm trying to buy something in the Xbox store, but my Xbox gave me a screen that asks "How do you want to buy this?". The options are ask a parent, gift card, and cancel, none of which allow me...
  7. I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass: Why do I need to buy Game Pass in order to play zombies offline? 289d7a7f-10d1-4425-97a6-68ec88cf7914
  8. Wanted to buy Minecraft Java but it keeps saying purchase limit reached

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wanted to buy Minecraft Java but it keeps saying purchase limit reached: Just made a Microsoft account and the Xbox(?) gamer name thing yesterday. Ever since then it has been impossible for me to buy Minecraft. The message "Your account has reached its purchase limit"...
  9. I'm signed into my account but I want to buy an xbox game on the Microsoft site and give it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm signed into my account but I want to buy an xbox game on the Microsoft site and give it...: I'm signed into my account but I want to buy an xbox game on the Microsoft site and give it as a gift. How do I do that? I don't want it automatically applied to my account. I attempted to buy it...
  10. i want to buy a microsoft flight simulator download code but i dont want to buy game pass...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i want to buy a microsoft flight simulator download code but i dont want to buy game pass...: do i need game pass to download microsoft flight simulator using a download code. 6297dc4c-1d12-40ab-8269-5cd115dfd7e1