I want Xbox game pass for free I lives in iraq

Discus and support I want Xbox game pass for free I lives in iraq in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello my name is ammar i want xbox game pass for free becouse i live in iraq and we dont have cridet card or xbox codes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by alsaaffarkareem, Aug 21, 2020.

1. I want Xbox game pass for free I lives in iraq

hello my name is ammar i want xbox game pass for free becouse i live in iraq and we dont have cridet card or xbox codes

:)

alsaaffarkareem, Aug 21, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Which wouldn't work for games that are region locked and would also violate the terms of service.
  3. alsaaffarkareem Win User

It doesn't work that way. Game Pass is not available in Iraq anyway so you wouldn't be able to use it.

Xbox Game Pass is currently available in the following markets:

Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal,
    Russia*, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States.
    But i can change market to other countries
  4. Smwutches Win User

It doesn't work that way. Game Pass is not available in Iraq anyway so you wouldn't be able to use it.

Xbox Game Pass is currently available in the following markets:

Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal,
    Russia*, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States.
  5. aboaso Win User

"This item isn't available from your current location"

i got my xbox from iraq and i live in iraq soo i really realllyyy wanna downlaod black ops map pack and there is no location of iraq in my xbox soo can i fix it or not
  6. VisedCone2651 Win User

XBOX Live Service in Iraq

i agree that xbox live should be available in iraq.
Thema:

1. I want Xbox game pass for free I lives in iraq - Similar Threads - game pass free

2. i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...

in XBoX on Windows
    i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...: i wanted to use it to play a game but i opened the microsoft story and saw no free trial and was confused because i have never had or used game pass or any free trial before and i thought i was...
  3. Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...: I purchased an Xbox Series S from Best Buy and the packaging says that 3 free months of Game Pass Ultimate is included with the purchase. However, once I set it up and logged in it only shows 14...
  4. How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.: It says we need adult permission but this is not a kid account f2965e27-ae42-4a75-80c6-b182b1060935
  5. I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...: I access the Xbox app and press claim and I have a credit as a guarantee. However, the game pass is not activated I checked in the subscription in the account it's not there the the free game pass...
  6. Free 3 month subscription to game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free 3 month subscription to game pass: I bought Xbox series s with a free 3 month subscription to gamepass ultimate as part of the deal from bestbuy. confirmed this multiple times from the employee and was told it will be included....
  7. i was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have...: I was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have to make an account but the city,state and zip code options all do not let me put anything for them...
  8. Not able to claim the free xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to claim the free xbox game pass: So, i just discovered that Xbox game pass generally comes included with the device. But I don't see it anywhere and i tried updating it countless number of times and yet i still didnt get it....
  9. I answered everything about the Doritos free xbox game pass thing and i never got it Y'all...

in XBoX on Windows
    I answered everything about the Doritos free xbox game pass thing and i never got it Y'all...: I redeemed the Doritos thing for the free xbox game pads and never got it f9ae1da9-68c6-4a48-b756-fcebdea0022b
  10. says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...: Hi there, I hope you can help as Microsoft support is zero help. I have a series x and it says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and use game pass...