I want to use my old Mic Adapter again.

Discus and support I want to use my old Mic Adapter again. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like start using my old mic adapter again. The mute button is just too convenient. I have a White Elite Controller and TB Elite 800 Headset.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by M x E x T x Z, Jul 17, 2020.

  1. I want to use my old Mic Adapter again.


    I would like start using my old mic adapter again. The mute button is just too convenient. I have a White Elite Controller and TB Elite 800 Headset. When I plug the adapter into my controller, it shows that its plugged in. The mute light even turns on
    when I press it. But, it doesn't seem to actually mute my chat. My chat overlay still lights up whether the adapter is muted or not. Any help with this would be appreciated. I started streaming recently and don't like having to press mute on my headset every
    time I talk to chat. Having the mute button attached to the controller would be much more convenient. Thanks in advance.

    :)
     
    M x E x T x Z, Jul 17, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. TripleAce X Win User

    xbox one controller adapter for headset not working

    My X1 headset adapter stopped working on 10/27. No mute light and no mic getting to Xbox. The mic works, I can hear it in the headphones, but it's not getting through adapter. I tried updating controllers, but they didn't update.

    I went out and bought another X1 headset adapter, controller auto updated, new adapter works fine, old one still doesn't. Too soon for this stuff to brake down. I want warranty or reimbursement to kick in here. Help!
  3. Madhattre Win User

    Jabra Revo headphone mic doesn't work for Titanfall chat?

    Nope, I have found that the adapter won't work with this type of in-line mic. If you want to use those headphones with a mic, go here: v-moda.com/boompro-microphone. I bought this for my Beats studio and the mic works. It's another $30 but the quality
    of the mic and cable are worth it in my opinion.
  4. UDVikings Win User

    Others Cannot Hear Me on XBox One Headset

    I bought both a standard mic, as a replacement, and a mic adapter, to use with my Beats 2 headphones. Neither are working (standard mic before and after controller update as a result of the mic adapter) on two separate controllers.
  5. AddictedToKaos Win User

    Will the xbox one headset adapter make the controller output game sound in any headset?

    Yes, you will be "able to use my 3.5mm mp3 headphones with the adapter"

    If you want to use a mic along with your headphones you will need to buy a 3.5mm headset splitter.

    You can also use earbuds or IEM but if they have an inline mic, the mic will not work.
  6. DK KaOTiK Win User

    New Titanfall Controller for X1 announced!

    I want my god damn Mic Adapter before some special ED of a controller
Thema:

I want to use my old Mic Adapter again.

Loading...
  1. I want to use my old Mic Adapter again. - Similar Threads - old Mic Adapter

  2. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  3. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  4. When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation

    in XboX Insiders
    When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green...
  5. Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?: I noticed something on my Xbox Series S. Whenever my console has no internet connection or Xbox network services are unavailable, the network screen shows a support link that says:...
  6. Allow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year

    in XboX Insiders
    Allow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year: Please let us choose different dashboard styles based on the year we want. For example, the 2018 Xbox One dashboard, the 2021 version, or even the classic Xbox 360 Metro dashboard. Many players...
  7. My old and new mics aren’t working in party or game but I can hear party

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My old and new mics aren’t working in party or game but I can hear party: Hi I’ve had this problem for a while and it’s as simple as I can’t talk in party. I bought a new mic thinking that it was that but I still can’t talk. I’ve checked if my mic is on mute which it...
  8. mic on head set not working less than a year old

    in XBoX on Consoles
    mic on head set not working less than a year old: I bought an official xbox one headset in February this year. the microphone has stopped working, when I took it back to the shop they said it only had a 6 month warranty, is this correct?...
  9. Mic not working on xbox head set, less than a year old

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic not working on xbox head set, less than a year old: I bought an official xbox one headset in February this year. the microphone has stopped working, when I took it back to the shop they said it only had a 6 month warranty, is this correct? I have...
  10. Planing to Buy Another Original Wireless Xbox 360 Mic That Is Official Microsoft Brand My Old ...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Planing to Buy Another Original Wireless Xbox 360 Mic That Is Official Microsoft Brand My Old ...: I Am just Wondering if Microsoft Brand Wireless Xbox 360 Mics Is The Best Option As Far as when it Comes to Wireless Xbox 360 Mics For Party Chatting and In-Game Chatting....