i want to use emulators on xbox but afraid if it's bannable. i want to know off an employee...

Discus and support i want to use emulators on xbox but afraid if it's bannable. i want to know off an employee... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; just want to know as my friends told me that it's completely safe to emulate games but i don't want to risk my year long account unless i was told by... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ����, Nov 24, 2022.

1. ����
    ���� Guest

i want to use emulators on xbox but afraid if it's bannable. i want to know off an employee...

just want to know as my friends told me that it's completely safe to emulate games but i don't want to risk my year long account unless i was told by officials that it's okay to do so.

:)

����, Nov 24, 2022
  2. XBF - Dom Win User

i want to use emulators on xbox but afraid if it's bannable. i want to know off an employee from microsoft if is it bannable to run an emulator on xbox.

Hello 𝑺𝒂𝒅𝒊,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your concern!

Yes, you can possibly be banned as the usage of unauthorized emulators or software violate the Microsoft Code of Conduct.

You can read more about the Microsoft Code of Conduct as well as the Xbox Terms of Service here: Microsoft Services Agreement

We will now be closing this thread. Please reach out to us if you have any Xbox questions or concerns in the future!

Thank you,

3. chabin971bleSs Win User

I want to know

Why i can not play online club pro
  4. HatchedMantis40 Win User

I Want To Know...

Since it's considered a separate game, you would basically be starting over and will earn any achievements you have already earned on the other version as well as any achievements you didn't earn.
    Are you absolutely sure?. Thanks by the way.
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

I want to know

Hey there Firebird! As Darcy pointed out, this particular forum is not monitored by the Rewards team. We are more than happy to assist you here with your promotion issue, if you have one, but your Rewards questions should be posted in the Rewards Forum (forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx).

I would appreciate the chance to at least try addressing your issues for you here, if you would permit us. Please let me know if we can help. Thank you for your post!
  6. chabin971bleSs Win User

I want to know

Why i can not play online club pro
Thema:

1. i want to use emulators on xbox but afraid if it's bannable. i want to know off an employee... - Similar Threads - emulators afraid bannable

2. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  3. How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?: I want to play xbox 360 games on my pc because some of them are discontinued and most of them are cheaper. After I sold my xbox 360 console, but a few years later I found my xbox 360 games that I...
  4. Xbox Series X Won’t Connect to Xbox360 Emulator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Won’t Connect to Xbox360 Emulator: Just a few weeks ago I was playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (2009 version) on the Xbox360 emulator. I went to go play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 today on the emulator and it says that it...
  5. Can’t download my Xbox 360 profile on emulator after removing the cache

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t download my Xbox 360 profile on emulator after removing the cache: Hi! I can’t download my Xbox 360 profile to the emulator on my Xbox one after removing the cache. It says that it can’t connect to Xbox live and want me to test my connection. Nothings wrong with...
  6. Why don't yall make a emulator for Original Xbox and Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't yall make a emulator for Original Xbox and Xbox 360: Why not make emulator for them to by pass legal trouble since emulators aren't illegal and besides y'all got plenty of money to renew the rights to some of the stuff in these games besides It will...
  7. Can you Emulate other platforms?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you Emulate other platforms?: Did you make Xbox to not only play Xbox games on the system but also can people like emulate other platforms and/or their games? a62f9756-282e-42ff-ade0-445993ed11f2
  8. Anyone played with emulators and seen it in boosted lobbies? Meaning duplicate bots on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone played with emulators and seen it in boosted lobbies? Meaning duplicate bots on...: Running remote play and an emulator proves to be a security risk. Social scams are abused by users with games that allow them to control server environments local or online. This provides an...
  9. I'm afraid of losing thousands of $ in Xbox games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm afraid of losing thousands of $ in Xbox games: I'm afraid of losing thousands of $ in Xbox games... I have had a Microsoft/Xbox account for over a decade at snowshoe22@... I tried to login to use Skype with it while traveling in Europe. It...
  10. Miedo a que suspendan mi cuenta [Mod Translated - Afraid to suspend my account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Miedo a que suspendan mi cuenta [Mod Translated - Afraid to suspend my account]: Bueno pues el mes pasado me suscribi a game pass, pero no desctive la renovación automática y ahora que ya paso el mes, lo quiero pagar pero no puedo pues ninguna de mis tarjetas son válidas. El...