I want to upgrade, i pre-ordered the standard edition, but i want the ronaldo edition

Discus and support I want to upgrade, i pre-ordered the standard edition, but i want the ronaldo edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I do this without paying for both editions? 3b483c75-2bf7-424a-901d-c46753e3b8b5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Peggipower, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Peggipower
    Peggipower Guest

I want to upgrade, i pre-ordered the standard edition, but i want the ronaldo edition

Can I do this without paying for both editions?

:)

Peggipower, Sep 24, 2017
  2. Upgrade from standard to Ronaldo Edition?

I preordered the Standard Edition and want to upgrade to the Ronaldo version to get three days early play. I thought with EA Access (which I have) I would be able to play three days early also. I all ready played my 10 hour trial
    and have the standard edition downloaded. Is there a way to upgrade to the Ronaldo Edition without having to download again?

jackstraw0223, Sep 24, 2017
  3. George22w
    George22w Guest
    i want to cancel my pre order

i did pre order for fifa 18 ronaldo edition and then i did pre order for icon edition so i want to cancel my pre order for fifa 18 ronaldo edition

George22w, Sep 24, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would have to contact support to see if they can cancel your original purchase and then purchase the edition you want. There's no way to just upgrade. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Sep 24, 2017
  5. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    Lcontact support to get your first pre order canceled. And after that, preorder the Ronaldo edition.

CrazY1985, Sep 24, 2017
  6. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    I would suggest contacting Xbox Support directly here-
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    and request for a refund. Then buy the Ronaldo edition.

Don't forget to explain your situation and they should be able to help youI want to upgrade, i pre-ordered the standard edition, but i want the ronaldo edition :)

Ishan8123, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Ishan8123 Win User

I would suggest contacting Xbox Support directly here-
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    and request for a refund. Then buy the Ronaldo edition.

Don't forget to explain your situation and they should be able to help you:)
  8. CrazY1985 Win User

Lcontact support to get your first pre order canceled. And after that, preorder the Ronaldo edition.
  9. Smwutches Win User

You would have to contact support to see if they can cancel your original purchase and then purchase the edition you want. There's no way to just upgrade. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  10. Rostom L Win User

Can I upgrade a standard edition to the deluxe edition of Harry potter before the early access starts in uk

Hi Russell! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

There's no direct upgrade for your pre-ordered edition. You must cancel the pre-order of Standard Edition and pre-order the Digital Deluxe Edition.

Please go to your order history https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ to cancel it.
  11. Skwurt Reynolds Win User

General demand question for the Xbox One

I pre-ordered both consoles through Amazon.

If you order through Amazon, they have launch day bundles for the PS4 that are still available for pre-order. Since Sony has not given an official release date, my shipping date is 31DEC. However, the launch day edition (no bundle) is unavailable for pre-order.
    If you pre-order the standard edition (not launch edition), you MIGHT get an email later on that says Amazon upgraded your standard edition to launch day edition, guaranteeing you will receive yours on that day. This also applies to the Xbox One, which is
    what happened to me. I pre-ordered Xbox One on 15JUN, then I received an email six days laters that said Amazon upgraded my pre-order to launch day. Keep in mind, there is only one bundle for the Xbox One, so I would do it fast.
Thema:

1. I want to upgrade, i pre-ordered the standard edition, but i want the ronaldo edition - Similar Threads - upgrade pre ordered

2. Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441): I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file. Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows...
  3. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  4. To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...: To upgrade yourself as the xbox gamer on the upcoming digital series x or stick with current series x the one with the disk drive? What I should do on this case or the situation on the scenario?...
  5. I pre ordered cod mw3 cross gen bundle and upgraded to vault edition i had soap and zombie...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered cod mw3 cross gen bundle and upgraded to vault edition i had soap and zombie...: Before this update i had all pre order items unlocked i was playing with them in game and now i have only the weapons and not the operators. none of my pre order bundles are showing in game in cod...
  6. Payed for pre order then upgraded to vault now it says I don’t have any

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payed for pre order then upgraded to vault now it says I don’t have any: I purchased the pre-order for mw3 played the beta multiplayer but now that campaign is out it says I have not purchased anything I bought the basic package then for like 30$ upgraded for the...
  7. If I pre order only the vault edition upgrade for mw3 do I still get the pre order bonuses...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I pre order only the vault edition upgrade for mw3 do I still get the pre order bonuses...: Just wondering if I pre-ordered only the vault edition upgrade if i'll get the bonuses In mw2, like zombie ghost, soul harvester or the soap skin, would really like to know...
  8. Can I upgrade my pre Oder of fc24 to the ultimate addition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I upgrade my pre Oder of fc24 to the ultimate addition?: Is it possible to upgrade my preorder of fc24 for the ultimate addition on the Xbox store? 5345de53-61ea-46e4-8222-8db22f1ffeef
  9. Pre-ordered Starfield Premium Upgrade, I cancelled it. But I still have not received a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordered Starfield Premium Upgrade, I cancelled it. But I still have not received a refund.: I purchased the Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade on PC through the Xbox App using Paypal. Due to some circumstances I had to cancel the pre order, when I cancel it mentioned me receiving a refund...
  10. If you pre-order Starfield deluxe upgrade on the Xbox store, can you use that with Gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you pre-order Starfield deluxe upgrade on the Xbox store, can you use that with Gamepass?: Saw the deluxe upgrade for $30, if you buy that, can that be used with the standard edition that comes with Gamepass? 2653a2d3-2ccc-4f0b-a12f-ffa72d7ee29f