i want to suggest xbox add fight night champion to cloud gaming

Discus and support i want to suggest xbox add fight night champion to cloud gaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i want to suggest xbox add Fight Night Champion to cloud gaming so we can Play on oue Pc submitted by /u/Pretend_Writing_877 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pretend_Writing_877, Jan 22, 2025.

  1. i want to suggest xbox add fight night champion to cloud gaming

    /u/Pretend_Writing_877, Jan 22, 2025
    #1
  2. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

    Fight Night Round 3 on XBOX ONE

    Hello! This is definitely something that gets requested a lot , for good reason boxing games are great. I for one would love to see them on the system. There is a site dedicated to suggesting backwards compatible games. This is an official Xbox site.: https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backward-compatibility
    . I suggest upvoting these games on there, and commenting on why you would like to see this brought to the backwards comp. list (Full list available here:
    http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility ) .

    I did a quick search, and here are Fight night Round 3 and champions, with a lot of upvotes already.

    https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backward-compatibility/suggestions/8378730-fight-night-roun...

    https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backward-compatibility/suggestions/8378733-fight-night-cham...
  3. A Hooded Psycho Win User

    Good Fighting Games?

    If you like boxing you could try the Fight Night games. I quite enjoyed Fight Night 3 and 4 but haven't played Fight Night champion.
  4. Koop1985 Win User

    New Boxing Games for XBOX One Long Over Due

    A new Fight Night entry would be great but in the meantime games like Fight Night Champion is backwards compatible and can be played on your Xbox One!
  5. Panno92 Win User

    Fight night champion

  6. oDarth Plagueis Win User

    Fight night champion

    You may have 2 different internet signals you can connect to if on WiFi. Try thre other one if this is the case. You need to be online to log in.
Thema:

i want to suggest xbox add fight night champion to cloud gaming

Loading...
  1. i want to suggest xbox add fight night champion to cloud gaming - Similar Threads - suggest add fight

  2. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  3. Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture...
  4. Suggestion for New Xbox Console?

    in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion for New Xbox Console?: I wanted to suggest the upcoming Xbox Console needs to have the same features for video capture and upload to platforms like PlayStation does if they want to attract content creators or live...
  5. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  6. Suggestion: Profile Badges redesign and putting Avatars back in the spotlight

    in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Profile Badges redesign and putting Avatars back in the spotlight: Hi Xbox Team, As a loyal Xbox fan for 17 years, I’ve seen the ecosystem evolve beautifully. However, I feel the current profile layout and badges lack visual consistency and don’t do justice to...
  7. Subject: Suggestion to Add Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 to the xCloud Catalog

    in XboX Insiders
    Subject: Suggestion to Add Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 to the xCloud Catalog: Hello fellow gamers, I hope this post finds you well. I wanted to share an exciting suggestion with the Xbox community and the xCloud team. As a passionate fan of both the xCloud platform and the...
  8. Hello forza horizon I would like to suggest that you add a number of beloved cars in the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello forza horizon I would like to suggest that you add a number of beloved cars in the...: 1-(toyota land cruiser 100 series) 2-(toyota land cruiser 200 series) 3-(Mercedes Benz E55 AMG) 4-(merceds benz cls63 AMG) 5-(toyota majesta 2005) 6-(toyota land cruiser pickup 2022) 7-(Toyota...
  9. I suggest it might be great to add games that people have downloaded or already bought so...

    in XboX Insiders
    I suggest it might be great to add games that people have downloaded or already bought so...: submitted by /u/Casual_Squid-88 [link] [comments]
  10. What add ons you buying or suggest buying ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What add ons you buying or suggest buying ?: What add ons you buying or suggest buying ? Saints Row®: The Third™ 6d297651-068f-4654-9eab-4c8f206fe460