I want to stream my Xbox to my PC, I have both connected to my internet via ethernet cables.

Discus and support I want to stream my Xbox to my PC, I have both connected to my internet via ethernet cables. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I know I can stream my Xbox to my PC but I am so far away from my router that the connection and quality are terrible. I bought an Ethernet hub to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DirtFarmGaming, Mar 25, 2019.

1. I want to stream my Xbox to my PC, I have both connected to my internet via ethernet cables.

I know I can stream my Xbox to my PC but I am so far away from my router that the connection and quality are terrible. I bought an Ethernet hub to connect both my Xbox and PC to the internet and don't know if I can still stream because of this.

:)

DirtFarmGaming, Mar 25, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

I want to stream my Xbox to my PC, I have both connected to my internet via ethernet cables.

Hey there!

So the Requirements for this to work properly are as follows:

[*]Xbox One console: Game streaming must be enabled in Settings.

[*]Windows 10 PC: You must be signed in to the Xbox app with the same gamertag as on the Xbox One console.

[*]Network connectivity: The Windows 10 PC and the Xbox One console must be on the same home network. Options:

• Wired - Ethernet connection (recommended for both PC and Xbox One console)
    • Wireless - 802.11 N/AC wireless connection
    As long as you are connected to the same network you should still be fine. Go ahead and give it a try and let us know if you see any error messages or have any other issues with the feature.

Go ahead and take a look at the following support page for more information:

How to use game streaming in the Xbox app on Windows 10

Hope this helps.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Anyway to stream xbox to pc via ethernet?

So as long as the Xbox and the PC are connected to the same local network (your house's internet), you can stream the Xbox to your Windows 10 PC.

For the best connection with the LEAST amount of input lag, both the Xbox and PC should ideally be connected to the router via ethernet cable.
  4. NeB Brapppppp Win User

Xbox wont let me sign into any profiles and gives error message on every loadup

Currently have both plugged in (PC and XBOX) via ethernet cable but im having to disable the PC's connection everytime I want to play on the Xbox..
  5. TommyFreakinTee Win User

How to force connection via ethernet

Sorry, maybe i didnt word that all too well. Both the pc and the xbox are plugged into my home network via ethernet and powerline adapter. When both are turned on and my pc is disconnected from wi-fi my pc wont connect to the Xbox. However, when I connect
    my pc to wi-fi i can connect and stream but the quality isn't where i want it to be. Not sure what i need to do differently.
  6. al3x.vu Win User

Streaming Xbox if it's on an ethernet connection?

I unplug the ethernet cable because I can't connect to the Xbox when its linked Via ethernet. As for my network setup, I have the xbox connected to the router with an ethernet cable and my router is tri band, so my pc is connected wirelessly to one of the
    three networks.
Thema:

1. I want to stream my Xbox to my PC, I have both connected to my internet via ethernet cables. - Similar Threads - stream both connected

2. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  3. Other methods for streaming

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Other methods for streaming: Hi, I know it's not really a question more like a feature request, but maybe there is a way to do it right now. At the moment there are 3 methods for live streaming gameplay. You can stream...
  4. How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok: I would love to know how to put my gaming on tik Tok live 64269345-e9a3-44b2-9b3a-6cc7e22e1ecf
  5. Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications: I have a friend on Xbox who’s a favorite. All of a sudden every time they stream, I get notifications every 5 minutes from them that they are streaming. If I remove them as a favorite it stops....
  6. When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...: I know this isn't a network issue as we have tested the modem connection (both upload and download), and have streamed things from laptops and phones. They don't appear to be the issue. We have...
  7. On both twitch and Xbox - it says they are link. When I go to stream it just keeps...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On both twitch and Xbox - it says they are link. When I go to stream it just keeps...: Why is it prompting me a QR or telling me to activate on twitch when it is already showing twitch linked on my Xbox and Xbox is linked on my twitch. cae6fc45-3644-48f1-8ba2-679aed020b9e
  8. Xbox Console Companion says I need to update my app or console to stream, but both are up...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Companion says I need to update my app or console to stream, but both are up...: I have been unable to stream to my pc using the "Console companion" app for the last few days. I'm not sure exactly when this problem started but it was working fine 2 weeks ago. When I click on...
  9. Can only stream XB1 > Windows 10 on Low with both Xbox Console Companion and Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can only stream XB1 > Windows 10 on Low with both Xbox Console Companion and Xbox app: So this has been driving me crazy for probably the last six months or so. I seem to only be able to stream from my Xbox One X on Low settings in the Xbox Console Companion or the auto-selected...
  10. Not able to stream my console if both devices are connected to LAN

in XboX Insiders
    Not able to stream my console if both devices are connected to LAN: Is it just me or the stream feature for Xbox Series S does not work if the android device and the console are both connected to the router via Ethernet? My setup works well for xCloud, smooth...