I want to see where my Microsoft account is connected

Discus and support I want to see where my Microsoft account is connected in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I tried to coonect my microsoft account to my playsdation account for minecraft I get the error message 'Oops! Looks like your Microsoft Account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Paul Whitfield1, Dec 15, 2022.

1. I want to see where my Microsoft account is connected

When I tried to coonect my microsoft account to my playsdation account for minecraft I get the error message 'Oops! Looks like your Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account for Playstation Network.

So I want to see where my microsoft account is connected as I don't have 2 different PS accounts.

:)

Paul Whitfield1, Dec 15, 2022
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

If you are receiving an error message saying that your Microsoft account is already connected to another account for PlayStation Network, it is likely that your Microsoft account has been previously linked to another PlayStation Network account. In order to find out which account this is, you will need to try to log in to your PlayStation Network account using your Microsoft account credentials. If you are able to log in to your PlayStation Network account using your Microsoft account, then you will be able to see which account it is connected to.

Alternatively, you can try contacting PlayStation customer support for assistance in finding out which account your Microsoft account is connected to. They should be able to provide you with more information and help you resolve any issues you may be having.
  3. Alanisreno Win User

I want to see my ACCOUNT

You can take the console away, TV, hack even controllers away. You can do things on parental control. And block things he usually accesses
  4. DapperCrane Win User

I want to see my ACCOUNT

Just unhook it otherwise you would need to passcode it for every use.
  5. Shadowskill08 Win User

I want to see my ACCOUNT

It would be best to control the situation through parental settings as others have mentioned. If the account is your own, you could simply change the password by logging to xbox.com and adjust your settings.

Hope this helps!
  6. JayMax1111 Win User

I want to see my ACCOUNT

As well as the suggestions offered in the replies, you can also switch off your Xbox with the Xbox mobile app. As long as you have it synced with your Xbox and they are both on the same network connection you can switch it off remotely from anywhere that
    you are in range of your internet connection.
Thema:

1. I want to see where my Microsoft account is connected - Similar Threads - where Microsoft account

2. Where can I delete my XBox Profile from my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I delete my XBox Profile from my Microsoft account: I would like to delete my XBox profile from my Microsoft account as I no longer have an XBox, I do not use the XBox app on Windows and do not intend to ever play XBox games again....
  3. Any way to recover a hacked Microsoft account where the email has been changed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to recover a hacked Microsoft account where the email has been changed?: So I fell for a phishing scam and my account was stolen and the original email was removed and a new one added so the original account no longer exists, I just wanted to know if there was any way...
  4. I've logged into my Microsoft account on my switch, but I don’t know how to and where to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've logged into my Microsoft account on my switch, but I don’t know how to and where to...: Does anyone know what to do? 0a2dc17a-8591-4a46-99fa-72a1d2ff7638
  5. I am having a blank pop up where i have to sign into my Microsoft account on steam forza...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having a blank pop up where i have to sign into my Microsoft account on steam forza...: Where ever i click start button the login pop up appears but its blank i have had this issue for a long amount of time and i have tried everything please do help here...
  6. When I try to login with my Microsoft account it read direct me to the original page where...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to login with my Microsoft account it read direct me to the original page where...: When I try to login my account it goes to the Microsoft link and says sign in and then it takes me to the continue link then where I press continue it read direct me to the same page...
  7. Where do I find out which Microsoft Account is linked to my Minecraft PSN account? I am...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do I find out which Microsoft Account is linked to my Minecraft PSN account? I am...: I get the “sign in with Microsoft Account” options, do the log in process, and it tells me that the PSN account is already linked to another Microsoft account. It does not tell me which one,...
  8. Where do I get help to recover my hacked microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do I get help to recover my hacked microsoft account?: Hi so recently my Gmail was compromised and I now have full access to it again. This unknown person happens to change the email and password to my Microsoft account and I have been trying to...
  9. Where do I get support for my account,I was told by someone on Microsoft support to Join...

in XboX Insiders
    Where do I get support for my account,I was told by someone on Microsoft support to Join...: Where do I get support for my account,I was told by someone on Microsoft support to Join this subreddit submitted by /u/TVBlissful [link] [comments]
  10. Where can I enable multiplayer in my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I enable multiplayer in my Microsoft account?: Where can I enable multiplayer in my Microsoft account? Multiplayer is not enabled after opening Minecraft (java edition) on a PC. It wants to enable the multiplayer option in a Microsoft account,...