I want to return my faulty Xbox controller but contact Microsoft button is not working

Discus and support I want to return my faulty Xbox controller but contact Microsoft button is not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Live chat is not working. How do i request a repair ? 85c716fb-7105-4b45-badc-0a7448935006 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by martin chubb1, Apr 26, 2023.

1. I want to return my faulty Xbox controller but contact Microsoft button is not working

Live chat is not working. How do i request a repair ?

:)

martin chubb1, Apr 26, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

I want to return my faulty Xbox controller but contact Microsoft button is not working

Oh sure, no problem.

I really dont know what could have happened. Sometimes support can get saturated
  3. martin chubb1 Win User

Nope this doesn’t work either. Microsoft customer support for Xbox is appalling.

They really need to do better -

* enable web chat

* a phone number for uk customers that actually works

* enable contact us form

Thanks for your help mate but the ONLY way to contact Microsoft was to call corporate sales and beg them to redirect my call to the Xbox call centre in India. Very time consuming…..
  4. DeniqL Win User

5. martin chubb1 Win User

Hi

Thanks for your help. I have tried this on iPad and windows laptop - both devices give the same error message.
  6. DeniqL Win User

Thema:

1. I want to return my faulty Xbox controller but contact Microsoft button is not working - Similar Threads - return faulty controller

2. Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the...: Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the quick menu thing? Push button - go home. Why should I have to push button then also select home just to get...
  3. Controller return

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller return: I requested a return on a controller and dropped it off at the post office over two weeks ago. Still says return in progress. Wheres my refund? When i call numbers to talk to an agent it hangs up...
  4. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  5. My xbox ss, when I enter a game, the first image remains, and when I return to the main...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox ss, when I enter a game, the first image remains, and when I return to the main...: Hey My xbox ss, when I enter a game, the first image remains, and when I return to the main menu, the device slows down. Is there a solution?? fcfef091-bc78-4e0b-847a-69899c3c70d9
  6. Returned an Xbox series X and was told it was a can of beer

in XBoX on Windows
    Returned an Xbox series X and was told it was a can of beer: I was having trouble purchasing an Xbox series X on the store as it was not using my £100 in vouchers and got a microphone employee over the phone to purchase an Xbox. They incorrectly bought and...
  7. I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist.: I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist. 20cfa3e7-3b9e-44bd-a75a-683ed5af9b1a
  8. Unable to return faulty Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to return faulty Xbox controller: I am very frustrated. My controller has developed stick drift within warranty, so I'm trying to return it but the Microsoft website keeps throwing an error up before I can print the returns label....
  9. Does anyone know if you can return a faulty Xbox without the original controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if you can return a faulty Xbox without the original controller?: Faulty Xbox return without controller still in warranty 14ddf0ef-c7b0-4a19-93c3-9a1002e8900f
  10. How to return faulty Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to return faulty Series X: Hi. I bought a new Series X, it arrived earlier this week. Unboxing it I noticed a scratch on the front panel, I immediately took a picture and contacted the retailer. They made me go to their...