I want to request something like being able to change the email address without deleting...
Discus and support I want to request something like being able to change the email address without deleting... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think i should be able to seperate my xbox account from certain emails without have the old email being deleted from the mainframe submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Medzzzzy, Jan 21, 2021.
Thema:
I want to request something like being able to change the email address without deleting...
Loading...
-
I want to request something like being able to change the email address without deleting... - Similar Threads - request something being
-
Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...
in XboX Insidersrequest for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox... -
Regression: sent friend requests
in XboX InsidersRegression: sent friend requests: Yesterday I noticed somebody added me on xbox. I went to requests to see who, then I noticed all my sent requests was in the recieved list and I couldn't see the new friend request that'd been... -
I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...
in XboX InsidersI’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...: : Can I request access to Alpha Skip-Ahead submitted by /u/xomar12 [link] [comments] -
Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.
in XboX InsidersSending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the... -
Feature Request: Xbox needs a "Platinum Trophy" equivalent for 100% completion
in XboX InsidersFeature Request: Xbox needs a "Platinum Trophy" equivalent for 100% completion: The Problem: Right now, completing 100% of achievements in an Xbox game just adds to a flat, total Gamerscore number. Because of this, PlayStation dominates the game completion and "Trophy... -
Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips
in XboX InsidersFeature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips: Dear Xbox Team and Asha Sharma, as an Xbox Insider, I really support the new direction of fixing the fundamentals for console players. I would highly appreciate it if you could add a feature to... -
Account locked, "Something went wrong" when requesting a verification code via text
in XBoX AccessibilityAccount locked, "Something went wrong" when requesting a verification code via text: Bought Minecraft several days ago. Set up a new Microsoft account using a particular email (I'm asking this question from a different, older account). Launcher and game ran fine then. Tried to... -
I have requested a refund for something I have not purchased on Xbox but they have denied...
in XBoX Games and AppsI have requested a refund for something I have not purchased on Xbox but they have denied...: I haven’t not made a purchase on Xbox but I have had my refund denied is there any way I can get this refund back 82bc78ae-6eec-4d71-b190-1734791053c1