I want to report myxbox stolen and see if it can be located via the internet

Discus and support I want to report myxbox stolen and see if it can be located via the internet in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My xbox was stolen how do I report it to xbox and can they locate it via the internet? 218d9061-037c-41a7-8ac5-0b1025e818c6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by hungbz, Jan 12, 2023.

  1. hungbz
    hungbz Guest

    I want to report myxbox stolen and see if it can be located via the internet


    My xbox was stolen how do I report it to xbox and can they locate it via the internet?

    :)
     
    hungbz, Jan 12, 2023
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    I want to report myxbox stolen and see if it can be located via the internet

    You would need to report it to your local police and they would need to work with Microsoft to locate it.
  3. DJWolf0013 Win User

    Console Stolen

    my 360 console was stolen and want to report it stolen. Is there away to turn it off so I can track and return it?
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Account Problems

    Are you getting any errors when you try changing them or can you just not see where to change that information? Some people have reported not being able to see that on the console anymore and it's not visable via the website anymore.

    Have you tried changing it here -
    live.xbox.com/.../GamerProfile
  5. Internet Expert Win User

    how do i track stolen xbx1?

    See here for the steps to take if your Xbox has been stolen: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/stolen-console

    There is no real way to personally track down the location of the Xbox console.

    Report the console to the local authorities (as well as your insurance company), and secure your Microsoft account to prevent unauthorized purchases.
  6. iNb4 Ownage Win User

    Profile issue

    Hey there CRUZ! Have you tried to see if you can edit your bio, location, and name here on Xbox.com? If not, click here
    live.xbox.com/.../GamerProfile
Thema:

I want to report myxbox stolen and see if it can be located via the internet

Loading...
  1. I want to report myxbox stolen and see if it can be located via the internet - Similar Threads - report myxbox stolen

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...
  8. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  9. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  10. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...