I want to report an Xbox CDN BUG

Discus and support I want to report an Xbox CDN BUG in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello! I want to report an Xbox CDN BUG that may be related to the frequent Installation Stopped errors in China. I recently noticed that the license... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XenoPneuma, Nov 9, 2022.

  1. I want to report an Xbox CDN BUG


    Hello!

    I want to report an Xbox CDN BUG that may be related to the frequent Installation Stopped errors in China.

    I recently noticed that the license of xboxlive.com in China has expired, which has led to the inability of Xbox CDNs in China to respond to xboxlive.com.

    While xboxlive.cn is still normal and responded by CDNs in China.

    However, Xbox basically downloads games through xboxlive.com, such as assets1.xboxlive.com, xvcf1.xboxlive.com, and so on.

    DNS in China will resolve xboxlive.com to other regions, even to Europe or America, which are physically far away.

    This may be one of the reasons why Installation Stopped errors occur more frequently in China in recent two years.

    Installation Stopped has become one of the hot topics in China's Xbox community, which is very frustrating.

    I hope you can fix it.

    submitted by /u/XenoPneuma
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/XenoPneuma, Nov 9, 2022
    #1
  2. AlessandroGiorgetti Win User

    X box fitness

    Hello there, I just want to report the fact that I'm getting the infamous 'CDN error' too. I's over a week now (nothing changed on my routers, network setup or ISP provider since months).

    I've tried everything bug the 'remove friend thing' and the 10 seconds Power Cycle (I forgot about that, but I regularly turn off and totally unplug the XBox fron the powerline every time I'm not using it).

    I'll try the Power Cycle and another reinstall tonight when I get back home from work.
  3. Arminator Win User

    Wanting to report a bug/exploit!

    If that is on the Xbox 360, the owner of the Profile that changed the password has to go to the Profile Protection page, and request that the Xbox 360 needs a password the next time the profile is accessed.

    You can do that on this
    website for Xbox 360 Profile Protection


    Although it might seem to be a bug/exploit, the way the 360 connects to Live is a bit different, and doesn't always require a password. So this behavior may seem like a bug, but is in fact by design, and the user that wants to prevent access after the password
    change, has to use the Profile protection page.
  4. ornery-717C7CD2-FA28 Win User

    CDN Error - Resource not found

    Same issue the best thing is to look for other friends that have xbox fitness and delete them. It would seem that the CDN issue comes from the friends app. For instance my wife started fitness and then I got the CDN issue tonight. I deleted her and I didn't
    get the error, as soon as I added her back I got the error again.

    I reported to support so hopefully they fix but in the meantime you might want to look for new friends to you and friends that have recently started fitness. As a note it doesn't matter that they follow you, only that they are your friend.
  5. AridLizard Win User

    Beware!!! A player can steal a car from you in Rocket League- How can that be possible?

  6. sytherZP Win User

    360 call of duty 2

    I submitted the report/bug/issue to team Xbox. But I wanted to say, Thank You, for trying to help. I appreciate that.
Thema:

I want to report an Xbox CDN BUG

Loading...
  1. I want to report an Xbox CDN BUG - Similar Threads - report CDN BUG

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...
  8. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  9. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  10. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...