I want to report an Xbox CDN BUG

Discus and support I want to report an Xbox CDN BUG in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello! I want to report an Xbox CDN BUG that may be related to the frequent Installation Stopped errors in China. I recently noticed that the license... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XenoPneuma, Nov 9, 2022.

1. I want to report an Xbox CDN BUG

Hello!

I want to report an Xbox CDN BUG that may be related to the frequent Installation Stopped errors in China.

I recently noticed that the license of xboxlive.com in China has expired, which has led to the inability of Xbox CDNs in China to respond to xboxlive.com.

While xboxlive.cn is still normal and responded by CDNs in China.

However, Xbox basically downloads games through xboxlive.com, such as assets1.xboxlive.com, xvcf1.xboxlive.com, and so on.

DNS in China will resolve xboxlive.com to other regions, even to Europe or America, which are physically far away.

This may be one of the reasons why Installation Stopped errors occur more frequently in China in recent two years.

Installation Stopped has become one of the hot topics in China's Xbox community, which is very frustrating.

I hope you can fix it.

submitted by /u/XenoPneuma
    [link] [comments]

/u/XenoPneuma, Nov 9, 2022
  2. AlessandroGiorgetti Win User

X box fitness

Hello there, I just want to report the fact that I'm getting the infamous 'CDN error' too. I's over a week now (nothing changed on my routers, network setup or ISP provider since months).

I've tried everything bug the 'remove friend thing' and the 10 seconds Power Cycle (I forgot about that, but I regularly turn off and totally unplug the XBox fron the powerline every time I'm not using it).

I'll try the Power Cycle and another reinstall tonight when I get back home from work.
  3. Arminator Win User

Wanting to report a bug/exploit!

If that is on the Xbox 360, the owner of the Profile that changed the password has to go to the Profile Protection page, and request that the Xbox 360 needs a password the next time the profile is accessed.

You can do that on this
    website for Xbox 360 Profile Protection

Although it might seem to be a bug/exploit, the way the 360 connects to Live is a bit different, and doesn't always require a password. So this behavior may seem like a bug, but is in fact by design, and the user that wants to prevent access after the password
    change, has to use the Profile protection page.
  4. ornery-717C7CD2-FA28 Win User

CDN Error - Resource not found

Same issue the best thing is to look for other friends that have xbox fitness and delete them. It would seem that the CDN issue comes from the friends app. For instance my wife started fitness and then I got the CDN issue tonight. I deleted her and I didn't
    get the error, as soon as I added her back I got the error again.

I reported to support so hopefully they fix but in the meantime you might want to look for new friends to you and friends that have recently started fitness. As a note it doesn't matter that they follow you, only that they are your friend.
  5. AridLizard Win User

Beware!!! A player can steal a car from you in Rocket League- How can that be possible?

6. sytherZP Win User

360 call of duty 2

I submitted the report/bug/issue to team Xbox. But I wanted to say, Thank You, for trying to help. I appreciate that.
Thema:

I want to report an Xbox CDN BUG

1. I want to report an Xbox CDN BUG - Similar Threads - report CDN BUG

2. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  5. Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.

in XboX Insiders
    Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.: Hi, so i downloaded insider hub, sogned up for the preview and the option to report ingame voice chat was showing but now its n onger showing. Ive left and rejoined the lreview, currently...
  6. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  7. I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...: This right here she frauding millions of dollars she stole 100,000 from me what is this box .This box is not normal she links up because she has user interface and has cashed on gift cards...
  8. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  9. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  10. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...