I want to report an account

Discus and support I want to report an account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Account named [mod removed] will not stop harassing me calling me names and cursing at me! 358be5b4-34c8-45f4-8e6f-25a7759265c7 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jayden Malone, Jun 4, 2023.

1. I want to report an account

Account named [mod removed] will not stop harassing me calling me names and cursing at me!

:)

Jayden Malone, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to report them via their profile and block communications with them.
  3. Anteater13 Win User

I want to report this player

Hi you can follow the tips in this link
    forums.xbox.com/.../19139.aspx
    to report, block, and avoid these players. You can also change you communication settings so that only friends can contact you. Also don't name and shame.
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

I want to report a Hacker

Hello Matt! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear this has happened to you. Glad you have managed to secure your account already. I have popped a link below with the different ways you can report a player depending on what device(s) you have. If you only have the IP address, then I would go to Xbox Support which you can also do on the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/file-a-complaint
  5. Alariaria. Win User

Players are reported in game or via their gamercard.
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

sorry the forums are not for reporting people all this will do is get the tags you call out removed. reporting them from your console is the ONLY way to report them NOT the forums.
Thema:

1. I want to report an account - Similar Threads - report account

2. So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...: I mean what the freak what's wrong about and as fare as I can tell it won't let me appeal it at least I can't find it. I did nothing wrong xbox come on. Someone explain please?...
  3. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  4. My Account was hacked but not stolen help reporting?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account was hacked but not stolen help reporting?: I got an email saying Hemond Volden was added to my family then 3 charges of $50 each were accounted to his account credit before my cards fraud alert declined anymore of them and texted me. Then...
  5. How do I report a DDOS or Boot threat on my xbox account if every time I report through the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I report a DDOS or Boot threat on my xbox account if every time I report through the...: I got a threat from a random account that I played 2k23 with saying he will boot me offline then kept texting me nonstop harassing me I didn't block until 20 mins later because I was trying to...
  6. I am being repeatedly spam reported on all 3 of my accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am being repeatedly spam reported on all 3 of my accounts?: This xbox user [mod remoced] has repeatedly spam reported all 3 of my accounts because I didn't play with him because I was handling things in real life such as bad grades and chores. now I am...
  7. Somebody has been on my account and keeps getting me reported on purpose.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somebody has been on my account and keeps getting me reported on purpose.: I changed my password just they got me suspended for 2 months the customer support for Xbox is non existent. What do I do 0ce198bd-578d-4d5b-b1af-7f2a7c5317b4
  8. My account was banned because someone logged into my account and spam reported messages...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was banned because someone logged into my account and spam reported messages...: What will I do-? They spammed over 20 messages of hate and blatant malice to their main account to get back at me for something, and I have attempted to appeal the enforcement's which will last...
  9. I got falsely reported and Microsoft suspended my account for the false report cuz my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got falsely reported and Microsoft suspended my account for the false report cuz my...: So my friend was doing racist to me and I had enough and I told him F you and I left the Xbox party and he reported me for being racist because I always call him Mexican not Hispanic because I...
  10. How to report something for an unauthorized log in and getting my account suspended due...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to report something for an unauthorized log in and getting my account suspended due...: I have been using xbox for years with no real problems until recently I had a player that I do not know log in to my account and steal my paid for items off of it and get me chat band as well as...