I want to report a guy on Xbox 360 with a gamertag name of 0305 he keeps ddosing me and ...

Discus and support I want to report a guy on Xbox 360 with a gamertag name of 0305 he keeps ddosing me and ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to report a guy on Xbox 360 with a gamertag name of 0305 he keeps ddosing me and friends. I have a friend who reported this guy back in August... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by fa674a20-2ab5-43c9-b2dd-49bbe99873f8, Sep 13, 2017.

1. I want to report a guy on Xbox 360 with a gamertag name of 0305 he keeps ddosing me and ...

I want to report a guy on Xbox 360 with a gamertag name of 0305 he keeps ddosing me and friends. I have a friend who reported this guy back in August on the 20th. his name is x420HAVOCX he also had an issue with this guy 0305 he ddossing people.

:)

fa674a20-2ab5-43c9-b2dd-49bbe99873f8, Sep 13, 2017
  2. Pure Saga
    Pure Saga Guest
    This guy DDOS'd me

This guy name [Mod Removed] keeps DDOSing me. I want him banned.

Pure Saga, Sep 13, 2017
  3. i am sick of ddosers...

always ddosing me and getting away with it my gamertag is [Mod removed] ddosed me for no reason and is saying that he can take credit cards and buy anything he wants with it

AlreadyGotSkill, Sep 13, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I want to report a guy on Xbox 360 with a gamertag name of 0305 he keeps ddosing me and ...

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. They do not use the forums and calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, Sep 13, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

I want to report a guy on Xbox 360 with a gamertag name of 0305 he keeps ddosing me and friends. I h

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. They do not use the forums and calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  6. XboxBanhammer4U Win User

need an xbox eforcement help

i have reported him he keeps ddosing me so i cant contact anyone atm
  7. OGMonster420911 Win User

DDoS

hey i was ddosed by a guy on xbox his gamertag is [Mod Removed] he also called my local police and had them at my door i told them nothnig happened so they left he has ddosed me 4 time in the past 3 days then he held me offline for a hole
    week i need help
  8. Judge Win User

Someone told me they were going to kick me off and ...

Report them, block them, and you can even contact the police if you want as DDOSing is illegal. Also, please don't post GamerTags and "name and shame" on the forums.
  9. XeX Classic v3 Win User

DDox Attack

i have been harassed by a gamer on the xbox live community . he has been threatening to take peoples accounts and ddosing me and others offline multiple times . i was ddosed the other day for about an hour . his gamertag is
    [Mod Removed]
Thema:

1. I want to report a guy on Xbox 360 with a gamertag name of 0305 he keeps ddosing me and ... - Similar Threads - report guy 360

2. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  3. I've reported this guy multiple times for a couple days now. Nothing has happened. Why...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've reported this guy multiple times for a couple days now. Nothing has happened. Why...: Clearly this is a violation of the terms of service. Reported through the console and the xbox app. Why is nothing being done? [img] 968dfe5e-89c3-4e7b-b4dd-0eb571f74885
  4. [mod removed] I want to report this guy cause he is A a pervert

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [mod removed] I want to report this guy cause he is A a pervert: There is A guy On xBOX live that keeps on spamming me and his name is [mod removed] if anyone Encounters this guy please block him and report him cause he is a pervert. I tried to tell him leave...
  5. This guy was trying to falsey report me and targets me over gamerpic, my gamer pic was not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This guy was trying to falsey report me and targets me over gamerpic, my gamer pic was not...: [Mod removed] [img] How do I stop this false report... [mod removed] d60a226a-c5cd-4eeb-b44f-65725707df23
  6. Why is customer support so bad? Guy lagged me out a match yesterday for a win and my report...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is customer support so bad? Guy lagged me out a match yesterday for a win and my report...: UFC 4 has quite a few cheaters and only reports that get any action are message reports. This is absolute garbage. So we're supposed to be fine with cheaters? I even recorded the clip of getting...
  7. How do I report this guy because he’s bending the rules and says he never gets in trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I report this guy because he’s bending the rules and says he never gets in trouble: How do i report this i reported each message , hes trying to get around it [Mod removed] 0c43a6f9-c12e-436e-8052-6e7dedcaca25
  8. May you help me take off a report it is not the same guy i meant it to be

in XBoX on Consoles
    May you help me take off a report it is not the same guy i meant it to be: I reported the wrong person idk how to take it off I dont want to get banned for accidentaly reporting the wrong person, Will the person not get reported I need help....
  9. 2 guy quitting the match i ready report there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 guy quitting the match i ready report there: U need to [mod removed] this b1c3f25d-9690-411a-9ac9-91934b0cc7f6
  10. hey hey! how do I report this guy? gamertag: [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey hey! how do I report this guy? gamertag: [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: [Mod Removed -Personal Information] he was so bad.... (state of decay 2) he destroyed all my vehicles.. stoled my storage inside of them. (he might be hacking?) didn't stop so I blocked him...