I want to replay the Halo Infinite campaign and find the skulls and audio logs again. Is...

Discus and support I want to replay the Halo Infinite campaign and find the skulls and audio logs again. Is... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I enjoy the campaign so much, and I want to completely reset all data so I can find all the skulls and audio logs again. Is there a way this is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aaron Cooper2, May 22, 2023.

1. I want to replay the Halo Infinite campaign and find the skulls and audio logs again. Is...

I enjoy the campaign so much, and I want to completely reset all data so I can find all the skulls and audio logs again. Is there a way this is possible?

:)

Aaron Cooper2, May 22, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

I want to replay the Halo Infinite campaign and find the skulls and audio logs again. Is this possible?

Hello Aaron, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.

Yes, you can start a new campaign for this purpose without problems without deleting your previous one.

For this, you just need to go to the campaign section in the game > select new campaign > pick one of the free slots.

If you don't have free slots, you can replace one of the existing.

Another option is deleting your local and saved progress for the game. For this, you need to highlight Halo Infinite > manage game & add-ons > saved data > select A in the option that contains your profile and select remove everywhere.

This option is not recommended if you play Halo multiplayer.

In any case, no matter which option you choose, the achievements already unlocked are going to remain unlocked. So I recommend you to start a new campaign using the new game option.
  3. Defy Lightning Win User

Who will get 1k of gamerscoer this month.

I've well over 1k this month thanks to Halo 3. All I did was play campaign on legendary and find a lot of skulls. Pretty simple.
  4. Terminus a quo Win User

Can't play Halo Infinite Campaign using Game Pass

Just thought I'd throw this in as well. I bought the campaign within Halo Infinite and it let me play for a few minutes before stating that I needed a license and booted me out again then told me I had to buy the campaign again. I think this is a 343 issue and something in the last update screwed with the licensing.

I have logged a ticket with Halo Support for this and I would encourage everyone else with this issue to do the same.
  5. COSM1C JOKER Win User

What key features is everyone hoping for with the new Halo: Infinite game?

Scored Campaign with skull addons etc... (like Halo 3)
  6. ElectroFlying Win User

Halo 5 or Black Ops 3? Can only buy one.

Depends on what you like.

Campaign: BO3 in my opinion. Halo 5's falls short and aside from skulls/intel/(online co-op. NO split screen) Has no replay value.

MP: Halo 5 and BO3 both I think will deliver the goods. I don't play MP but it's been said that unlike Halo 4, in Halo 5. Everyone will have all the MP maps (30 or so from what I read) this time around.
Thema:

I want to replay the Halo Infinite campaign and find the skulls and audio logs again. Is...

1. I want to replay the Halo Infinite campaign and find the skulls and audio logs again. Is... - Similar Threads - replay Halo Infinite

2. Can we get Rare Replay and all of it's games on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get Rare Replay and all of it's games on PC?: Now that Xbox is releasing games on PC, can we some older games too? Rare Replay and all of it's games would fit great on PC. Like on Xbox, fans should be able to purchase all the games separately...
  3. why is my xbox game bar recording button, replay, and capture greyed out windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox game bar recording button, replay, and capture greyed out windows 11: all my 3 buttons are greyed out except the microphone how do i fix it??? i set all the gamedvr and enable values to 1 how do i fix ??/ help???? 3cff387d-5816-4be2-a3f5-476251b36caa
  4. Rare Replay: Jet Force Gemini Achievement Percentage Confusion?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay: Jet Force Gemini Achievement Percentage Confusion?: I’ve been playing through Rare Replay, and I have a question regarding the achievement/milestone “No Place Like Home” which requires you to defeat all bosses including Mizar, the game’s...
  5. The Replay button does not appear in the Xbox console companion app!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Replay button does not appear in the Xbox console companion app!: I'm trying to replay the image of the console via the winows 10 xbox companion application, so far there have been no problems, but the replay button hasn't appeared for about 1 day, so I can't...
  6. Goldeneye 007 not available to physical owners of Rare Replay. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Goldeneye 007 not available to physical owners of Rare Replay. Why?: When I saw that Goldeneye was coming to Xbox, I was really excited. Especially when I saw that it would be included in Rare Replay, a game I was about to buy regardless. I bought a copy of Rare...
  7. Rare Replay DLC Notice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay DLC Notice: I am posting this as I have seen dozens of people (including myself) ask the same question about the DLC for the Xbox 360 games in the Rare Replay collection. I have finally found the answer and I...
  8. Rare Replay DLC Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay DLC Question: Do any of the Xbox 360 games in the Rare Replay collection include the DLC that was available for each game? I recently played Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts and when I opened the Xbox 360 marketplace...
  9. How do physical owners of Rare Replay for Xbox One get Goldeneye 007 added to their game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do physical owners of Rare Replay for Xbox One get Goldeneye 007 added to their game?: Hello there, I hope I'm in the right place for this- I haven't made any discussions here in many years, so please forgive me if I've made a mistake! That said, if I am in the right place, then...
  10. Cannot replay game in Xbox game pass and got 0x800705b4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot replay game in Xbox game pass and got 0x800705b4: I can launch some games normally (some won't start, but I will discuss this in other thread) and play without problems. But after quitting and then trying to play the same games again, it shows an...