I want to remove stats from a game

Discus and support I want to remove stats from a game in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Someone played on my account and got a achievement for Lego marvel superheroes 2 is there a Microsoft employee that can remove the achievement and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Brody Pm, Mar 3, 2023.

  1. Brody Pm
    Brody Pm Guest

    I want to remove stats from a game


    Someone played on my account and got a achievement for Lego marvel superheroes 2 is there a Microsoft employee that can remove the achievement and the stats please

    :)
     
    Brody Pm, Mar 3, 2023
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    I want to remove stats from a game

    Achievements cannot be removed. Global stats cannot be changed. If they’re contained in your save you can delete that
  3. DeniqL Win User

    I want to remove stats from a game

    Hi,Brody! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

    Unfortunately you can just hide games with no achievements on Xbox.

    You can still try and contact them here:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
  4. LegendOfGta Win User

    a fresh start

    Just delete the character you want to remove the stats from (if you have two).
  5. Ugn98 Win User

    game stats

    My stats were removed but not because I wanted it to be removed. I was the main leader on nba2k19 for 4 of the 5 stats and for some reason all stats were 1/2 of what i had acconplished
  6. VernierSlake Win User

    Boosters!

    Only way you'll stop boosting completely is to remove all stat tracking and leaderboards from a game.
Thema:

I want to remove stats from a game

Loading...
  1. I want to remove stats from a game - Similar Threads - remove stats game

  2. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  3. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  4. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  5. How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev...
  6. Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)

    in XboX Insiders
    Remove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls...
  7. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  8. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  9. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  10. Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.: I noticed that with the addition of the new achievement badge I've lost almost all of my other ones. In my opinion, it's not worth it considering my gamerscore is literally visible on the exact...