I want to remove PayPal from my sons xbox one and use a credit card

Discus and support I want to remove PayPal from my sons xbox one and use a credit card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to know how to remove PayPal from my child's Xbox one and replace it with a credit card can someone please tell me how to do it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarleneHimmelberger, Dec 24, 2019.

  1. I want to remove PayPal from my sons xbox one and use a credit card


    I need to know how to remove PayPal from my child's Xbox one and replace it with a credit card can someone please tell me how to do it

    :)
     
    DarleneHimmelberger, Dec 24, 2019
    #1
  2. PSYCHEDELIC IMP Win User

    I want to remove PayPal from my sons xbox one and use a credit card

    get to the payment options by going to system settings >account>Payment and billing add card then remove the pay pal just like the razorEnigma said just thought i add intrusions just in case
  3. TheRazorEnigma Win User

    I want to remove PayPal from my sons xbox one and use a credit card

    Hello, you should be able to go to the payment options on the console, add the credit card, and then removce the Paypal. If you have any issues let me know.
  4. chipmunk14 Win User

    PLEASE HELP !!!!!!! 0x80169D94 error code

    I am trying to use PayPal to complete a balance on my son's xbox one, but for some reason, the payment is being declined I am currently waiting for new credit card from bank, but my bank account is attached to my PayPal account. Not sure what the problem
    is
  5. Progeorge2005 Win User

    all i want to do is remove my credit card from my sons account...thats it...why did you guys make it so difficult?

    I'm with you on this, I have paid for XBox live for the year I now want to remove my credit card from the account I don't want my son being able to make purchases using my card unless I add it myself.
  6. Carly S33 Win User

    error code: 80190126

    I removed my paypal account and used my credit card and it worked!!
Thema:

I want to remove PayPal from my sons xbox one and use a credit card

Loading...
  1. I want to remove PayPal from my sons xbox one and use a credit card - Similar Threads - remove PayPal sons

  2. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  3. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  4. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  5. How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev...
  6. Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)

    in XboX Insiders
    Remove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls...
  7. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  8. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  9. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  10. Why did they remove the paypal payment option on minecraft realms?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did they remove the paypal payment option on minecraft realms?: Me and my friends had a realm but took a little break. Now we wanted to restart the realm (We are dutch this is importand information) but the only payment option is credit cards. But the problem...