I want to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

Discus and support I want to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have bought an account from riot to smurf, and i linked my gamepass to that account to have access to every champion, and the man who i bought the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GABRIEL GOMES4, Jan 15, 2023.

1. I want to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

I have bought an account from riot to smurf, and i linked my gamepass to that account to have access to every champion, and the man who i bought the account, changed the email and password of the account, now my game pass is linked in an account that i cant login anymore,, and riot cant do anything about it and asked me to look for help in Microsoft support

:)

GABRIEL GOMES4, Jan 15, 2023
  2. kot_plackowy Win User

I want to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

i finally recovered the account and got the xbox gamepass unlinked
  3. kot_plackowy Win User

I think I won't unlink that account because their support is weak and my subscription will just stay linked to that account i dont have much to do about it
  4. kot_plackowy Win User

I'll try sending a request in english now because before i sent it in my native languge so it's harder for them to respond

they responded that there's no problem just unlink it in your account settings but I said clearly i don't have access to that account i don't know what to do now they used some junky bot
  5. Francia J. Win User

Alright. Thank you for the update.
  6. Francia J. Win User

That's great. It may take time for them to respond and please check your spam/junk mail as well from time to time.
Thema:

1. I want to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore - Similar Threads - remove gamepass riot

2. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  3. When GTA V is removed from gamepass, will i still be able to cloud stream the series X...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When GTA V is removed from gamepass, will i still be able to cloud stream the series X...: Would i need to buy a series X or will i be fine with just the GTA + subscription and/or owning the series x version? 315ebaf5-e7e3-42f2-892b-ddaf59687415
  4. xbox gamepass removed my bought operators in rainbow six siege.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gamepass removed my bought operators in rainbow six siege.: i have played rainbow six siege quite awhile and unlocked a few operators throughout the years. then I bought an Xbox game pass in 2021. I would later unsubscribe in july of 2023. But now ubisoft...
  5. When was Gamepass's $1 trial officially removed? The actual date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When was Gamepass's $1 trial officially removed? The actual date?: I'm trying to find an official date with a source for when game pass's $1 trial ended in the past week or so. On Google all of the articles about it are from 5-6 days ago, but I'm unsure exactly...
  6. Xbox removed my xbox one account with gamepass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox removed my xbox one account with gamepass.: I have recently brought gamepass for £1 on a new alt account on the 27th of july 2023, i come on xbox the next day on the 28th of july to see that the account i have recently brought gamepass for...
  7. Is there a way to remove xbox gamepass pc games i bought on xbox from pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to remove xbox gamepass pc games i bought on xbox from pc?: to be more clear I owned an Xbox about 3 years ago and got a few games on there fast forward to today and they appear to be permanent on my Microsoft account appearing in the Xbox game pass pc...
  8. Gamepass Family and friends. Wife randomly removed from sharing, can not invite her?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamepass Family and friends. Wife randomly removed from sharing, can not invite her?: I have a active Gamepass Family and friends subscription. My wife was on the subscription untill Sunday when she was randomly removed. We did not change anything to the subscription or remove her....
  9. Why was omori removed from buying after it was removed from gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was omori removed from buying after it was removed from gamepass: Hello I was gonna get omori when i got the money so i checked if it was still on sale but when I checked it was not available for purchase so I i could get a reply i would be happy thank you....
  10. I want to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore: i lost access to my riot account that i have gamepass linked to and now i dont know how to unlink it 42c99e6a-ca48-444f-8e9d-143c32f65412