I want to remove Minecraft from my Microsoft account

Discus and support I want to remove Minecraft from my Microsoft account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I want to unlink a Minecraft account from my Microsoft account. I did not purchase the game on this account so I want it completely removed please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CiaraHoulihan, Sep 8, 2023.

1. I want to remove Minecraft from my Microsoft account

Hi,

I want to unlink a Minecraft account from my Microsoft account. I did not purchase the game on this account so I want it completely removed please and thank you.

:)

CiaraHoulihan, Sep 8, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello CiaraHoulihan,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you wanted to removed Minecraft game license from your account. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

When a game license is tied up to an account, it cannot be removed or transfer to another account. If you have purchased the game by mistake, you can request a refund for the game and should meet refund eligibility requirements. See the following articles below:

We thank you for bringing this concern to us and the information provided will help address your concern.

Sincerely,

3. Kevin Efovi Win User

I want to change the primary alias of my microsoft account to a new email and I'm not sure how that will affect my login to my microsoft minecraft account

Hi,

Thanks for replying so quickly. I think I phrased my question wrong. I don’t want to move aliases from 1 account to the other. I just want to change the gmail I use to login into my microsoft minecraft account to email B and remove email A.

Currently, I have both gmails and alises and I can use BOTH to login to my minecraft account fine, but I want to remove email A from the list of aliases, my question is would I still keep my license and minecraft account using email B?
  4. Jarell Phang Win User

Cant play multiplayer after account compromised

Update, someone somehow removed my minecraft account from my microsoft account ??? I dont have minecraft anymore ??? Microsoft or whoever please help
  5. daxdog46083 Win User

PSN unlink

I want to disconnect my Microsoft account from my PSN account but Minecraft on PS4 says its permanent, is there a fix for that?
  6. Ender_Rad36 Win User

My microsoft account was removed from my minecraft account

The same thing happened to me. today I tried to log in to my Minecraft account and would u look at that my microsoft account that was linked to my minecraft account got deleted. Cant log in. the worst thing is that Ive dumped Hundreds of euros on ranks and stuff on servers plus all my progress on those servers. I feel you man.
Thema:

1. I want to remove Minecraft from my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - remove Minecraft Microsoft

2. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  3. PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT: I USE F5 KEY BUT IT ONLY APPEAR THIS AND CAN'T CHANGE CAMERA [img] 7bc19883-7ce0-4952-918b-adad4b164485
  4. Remove numbers in gamertag/minecraft username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove numbers in gamertag/minecraft username: I made my current account without realizing I already had one with the same username so this one got the numbers. I have changed the username of the first account to something different so it...
  5. Is there a way to view/remove a Minecraft account from a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to view/remove a Minecraft account from a Microsoft account?: Here is the issue: I previously had a Minecraft Bedrock account linked to a Microsoft e-mail, during the whole migration thing, I moved my personal Minecraft account to this same e-mail, and now...
  6. Remove Minecraft from old Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove Minecraft from old Microsoft account: Split from this thread. Hi, I would like to get my Minecraft account off of my old Microsoft account. I already paid for it and I don't want to buy it again 2ea34ad4-e5e1-42b0-aa67-bd9f75430929
  7. Why is my Minecraft DLC locked and my licenses removed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Minecraft DLC locked and my licenses removed?: I recently purchased the Jurassic World DLC in Minecraft for Xbox 1. After about a week of playing it, it now shows as locked, as well as all other DLC I have purchased. The files no longer show...
  8. I have an xbox 360 and once gold is removed what happens to minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have an xbox 360 and once gold is removed what happens to minecraft: I have an xbox 360 and I want to play minecraft xbox 360 edition online with my cousin who is far away and does YT. Will I be able to do so for free when xbox gold is removed or will the core...
  9. How do I remove my Microsoft account from Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove my Microsoft account from Minecraft: I would like to sign out from an old Minecraft account that I have no acces to so that I can log in on my current account but it keeps saying account is already logged in...
  10. Microsoft removed the game Minecraft Dungeons from my daughter's account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft removed the game Minecraft Dungeons from my daughter's account.: I've been through the support process several times to request a refund so I can just buy a gift key versus following the prompts given via Microsoft when purchasing for her and giving permission...