I want to refund a game purchased from the US store HELP ME MICROSOFT !!!!!

Discus and support I want to refund a game purchased from the US store HELP ME MICROSOFT !!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased the game from the US store. But in the game I have a problem with the translation and ping problem so I want to refund the game HELP ME... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by caligoparz, Jun 14, 2018.

1. caligoparz
    caligoparz Guest

I purchased the game from the US store.

But in the game I have a problem with the translation and ping problem so I want to refund the game

HELP ME PLZ!!!!!

game name is

Friday the 13th : The Game

and

The evil within 2

If you can not refund two things , refound "Friday the 13th"

thanks

:)

caligoparz, Jun 14, 2018
  2. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Canceling sea of thieves preorder

Hi!

If you have purchased from the official store, you can open your order history, select the game and request a

refund

DominumStige, Jun 14, 2018
  3. Xbox copy of the game on PC

Hi there Max,

Thanks for the reply! In reference to any refunds on transactions, I recommend to contact the Microsoft Store for further assistance.

• Did you purchase the disc game from the Microsoft Store or 3rd Party retail store?
    If the item was purchased through the Microsoft Store, please
    Contact Customer Support

XBF Crystal P, Jun 14, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jun 14, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would need to go to http://commerce.microsoft.com to see if you can start a refund there. If not, you would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. SammyVS Win User

Very confusing gift card issue and game pass (Mod Removed) is going on

If you purchased this from a physical Microsoft store, go to that store. If purchased from a third-party physical store, go to that store.

If you purchased online from the Microsoft Store, you can claim a refund by following the instructions on this link.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  7. Smwutches Win User

help, please.

8. Smwutches Win User

Downloading FNAF SB on pc/windows 11

9. Smwutches Win User

How to play Xbox games that weren't listed on XBox PC app?

Those would only be available for the console. They are not available in the Microsoft Store for PC so you'd have to purchase them from Steam or somewhere else that carries them for PC. The website typically only carries console games so unless a game supports Play Anywhere, you'll want to make sure to use the Microsoft store app to buy games for PC.

If you want a refund, you can request one. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders
Thema:

1. I want to refund a game purchased from the US store HELP ME MICROSOFT !!!!! - Similar Threads - refund game purchased

2. How do I get a refund for the game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for the game pass: I don’t remember buying the game pass and I have been charged for it today and I would like a refund 430c4316-5f5b-4640-823e-5f573045ef5b
  3. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  4. Refund for game pass purchase that was not me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for game pass purchase that was not me: Game pass charge for $52 on my account. My game pass renews the 18th of every month. This purchase was not me. f29c9ebe-3d21-4881-a117-ae57d3c15492
  5. Refund on wrong purchase digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on wrong purchase digital game: I was wondering if I could get a refund on a digital game I got. The wrong one eac5b129-f1a4-4256-86b9-acaa60f92eeb
  6. i would like to get a refund for a game that i purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i would like to get a refund for a game that i purchased: Today i purchased GTA 5 but it won't download. i've tried trouble shooting and iv'e also tried the solutions that have been mentioned and it still won't download. So i would like to have a refund...
  7. Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?: I just purchased minecraft on the store rather than renewing my game pass thinking that I would be able to play online with my friends without the game pass subscription, and I would have the...
  8. Refund Request for Game Pass Purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund Request for Game Pass Purchase: Both the xbox app and gamepass for whatever reason has decided not to work this month, so I'd like to request a refund for this months purchase. I cant make a ticket online because it doesn't...
  9. How do i get a refund on in game purchases because the purchase on content didn’t pop up...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i get a refund on in game purchases because the purchase on content didn’t pop up...: I tried to purchase 20 dollars of in game content one time and it bought it twice and a 5 dollar one and i want a refund for all of it because none of it even popped up but it still charged me...
  10. How do i get a refund on a game i accidentally purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get a refund on a game i accidentally purchased: I accidentally bought. 2k23 and want a refund please 786638c2-06fb-4178-bedf-ea3893bbee6a