I want to recover my original Xbox account but don't have the email or password I used anymore

Discus and support I want to recover my original Xbox account but don't have the email or password I used anymore in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can I recover my original Xbox account wen I no longer have the email or password associated with it 4b714248-9bf1-464d-b20d-8cd180b95b53 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Randy Walters, Jan 26, 2023.

1. I want to recover my original Xbox account but don't have the email or password I used anymore

How can I recover my original Xbox account wen I no longer have the email or password associated with it

:)

Randy Walters, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I want to recover my original Xbox account but don't have the email or password I used anymore

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but we need at least the Microsoft email address so we can recover your Xbox account.

"Important Xbox Support can't provide this info, even if you know your gamertag."

I have here methods that may be helpful, kindly check this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. JustinLatimer Win User

Question about recover Old Gamertag

Mainly I forgot the password. I have access to the email I used to create the gamertag. My xbox360 is in storage so I don't have access to it in order to fill out the questionnaire that microsoft is asking in order to recover the original account. I don't
    have access to my alternate emails anymore either.

I have been trying to contact someone in person but have been unable to request someone to contact me.
  4. Dainwright Win User

What happened to my Gamertag?

Unfortunately, every time I try to recover my gamertag using the recover profile feature. When I insert my email address/ Microsoft account and password, it always recovers the WalkingPurse4 gamertag which is the one I don't want.

Also, I just tried to rename the gamertag on xbox.com by changing it to FlaminNimrod to check whether they had the tag on their systems, and they said they did so the tag isn't completely gone.

UPDATE: I just tried using my original email and password which was accepted. So my xbox downloaded my FlaminNimrod profile and when I tried to sign into it I get back to my original problem of 83188FB.
  5. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

Recovering Deceased Father's Gamertag

The only way to get an account would be to know the Email and password, and I don't believe that if the account your looking for is a Original Xbox account you would be able to get Information because as you said Xbox Support doesn't have access to the Original
    Xbox Accounts, and you said their was no Email associated with the account? then their would be No way for you to recover it, if your lucky the account will be "Recycled" and the Gamertag you want will be up for grabs.
  6. Brian Hoyt Win User

Recover Microsoft Account tied to gamertag?

That process wants password for old account which we don't have. The account doesn't have email attached to it any longer (hasn't been used in too long) and as a result doesn't have the items they want for account recovery. It is my fault for forgetting
    password I know but it seems no way to recover it.
Thema:

1. I want to recover my original Xbox account but don't have the email or password I used anymore - Similar Threads - recover original account

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?: When i tried to update the minecraft apk file. It gave a choice to save the files before deleting the app and installing it again and so i clicked yes and after that i tried to reinstall minecraft...
  4. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  5. Trying to recover my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover my account: So in 2020 I reseted my Xbox and lost my twirlingcelling60 account. I’m trying to recover it but I don’t know any information on it. I’ve also been paying Xbox gold on it without knowing for a...
  6. How do I recover my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I recover my account?: Hello. My Microsoft account, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, recently got stolen. I tried to reset it before, but said hacker got the account again. What should...
  7. Recover form being denied

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover form being denied: The recovery process is BS I have tried everything they have told me Todo I know for a fact they have a way to access the information I need my account back it's total horse **** iv done 2 forms...
  8. Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago?: I recently transferred all of the clips on my Xbox to a flash drive then deleted them off my Xbox since my storage was full. I also just started building my first PC and was getting ready to set...
  9. How can I recover my original mojang - minecraft account UUID after migrating?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover my original mojang - minecraft account UUID after migrating?: I couldnt find a proper category for this, but minecraft mojang support told me to go to microsoft support regarding migration problems. After migrating my mojang account to my microsoft account,...
  10. How to recover my original Xbox account I haven’t used in 2 years because I was locked out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover my original Xbox account I haven’t used in 2 years because I was locked out...: I’m getting worried as I’ve spent a fair few penny’s on that account on games and add on packs etc, I have no access to the email associated with the account or the mobile number, but I can proof...