I want to preorder some games from the store but I keep getting an error. What do I do?

Discus and support I want to preorder some games from the store but I keep getting an error. What do I do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There have been a couple games I have been wanting pre order off the Microsoft Store on my Xbox Series S but whenever I try to, I get an error saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Viper3921, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Viper3921
    Viper3921 Guest

I want to preorder some games from the store but I keep getting an error. What do I do?

There have been a couple games I have been wanting pre order off the Microsoft Store on my Xbox Series S but whenever I try to, I get an error saying that I cannot as of now and to try again later. I am able to choose which edition of the game I want to get and what payment method I can use but after that I get the error. What do I do?

:)

Viper3921, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Viper3921 Win User

Specifically the games I want to pre order but cannot due to the error I keep on getting are Star Wars: Jedi Survivor, the Lightfall Expansion for Destiny 2 and Diablo 4.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

What device are you purchasing from? Have you tried using a cell phone via the web?
  4. Viper3921 Win User

I have done everything as you have listed anf I am still getting an error for the store.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

To resolve the error when preordering games from the Microsoft Store on your Xbox Series S, try these steps:

Check your internet connection: Make sure your internet connection is stable and that you have enough bandwidth to make a purchase.

Check your account information: Ensure that your account information is up to date, including your payment method and billing address.

Check for system updates: Make sure your Xbox Series S is running the latest software update. Go to Settings > System > Console info and select "Check for updates."

Clear the cache: Clearing the cache can help resolve issues with the Microsoft Store. Go to Settings > System > Storage > Clear local saved games and select "Clear."

Restart the console: Restarting your Xbox Series S can help resolve issues with the Microsoft Store.

Try a different payment method: If you continue to have trouble with your current payment method, try using a different method to complete the preorder.
  6. C0destulle Win User

Preorder cancelled - License was not removed from account

I know what you mean. But why nobody can remove the license from my account. I want to get sure that i do not get banned without using the game.

Is it such a big problem to remove the license afer a cancellation from preorder? And what if i want to buy the game tomorrow? I am not able to buy it in store, because the store thinks i already paid for it.

There is no way and no reason not to delete the license from my account.
Thema:

1. I want to preorder some games from the store but I keep getting an error. What do I do? - Similar Threads - preorder games store

2. I preordered game months before release...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered game months before release...: I preordered game months before release I've been playing game since release an I took Xbox over to my sister's house an said I needed to purchase again an is still saying that.., the transaction...
  3. why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game: why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3. it is still saying to preorder the game. everything says locked. i bought the vault edition. its also past the release date so when am i...
  4. I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...: I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game launches tomorrow! Please help! 1c6ce6a8-ea69-4964-b032-e184aafbb5ba
  5. Refund a preorder game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund a preorder game: Is it possible to refund a game that is currently early access for people who have preordered? I'd like to refund Forza Motorsport as this game plays horribly and is not something I will continue...
  6. i preordered a game but it was declined a few days age and i was still charged the day I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered a game but it was declined a few days age and i was still charged the day I...: So a few months I preordered a game, I bought it and it was all done, money gone from my account. A few days ago I got a notis that the payment was denied and now that the game is released I can’t...
  7. If I preorder a game and gift it after it releases, will the recipient receive the preorder...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I preorder a game and gift it after it releases, will the recipient receive the preorder...: Just like the title says, and I'm only considering the Microsoft store because I want the rewards points from buying the game 201930f7-6997-4f63-aa32-e094d2b0b14c
  8. Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...: Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the store doesn't accept Microsoft points. Is there something wrong or do I have to wait until the game...
  9. Preorder a game on Xbox store, got an email saying the payment failed months later, what gives?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preorder a game on Xbox store, got an email saying the payment failed months later, what gives?: I pre-ordered Hogwarts Legacy AND Elder scrolls online's new dlc Necrom, the Necrom Preorder seems to have gone through, but the Hogwarts Legacy payment seems to have failed according to my...
  10. I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP...: I can already escalated my problem with claim #[Mod Removed-Personal Information] but I have received no response. I am just simply trying to cancel my entire MIcrosoft store order #[Mod...