I want to play wrc10 game through gamepass in my Samsung tv, how do I connect my g25...

Discus and support I want to play wrc10 game through gamepass in my Samsung tv, how do I connect my g25... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a Samsung tv that has xbox built in, I can use gamepass but I play rally games normally and I want to connect my steering wheel G25 Logitech... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rallyfun, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Rallyfun
    Rallyfun Guest

I want to play wrc10 game through gamepass in my Samsung tv, how do I connect my g25...

I bought a Samsung tv that has xbox built in, I can use gamepass but I play rally games normally and I want to connect my steering wheel G25 Logitech to the

tv. how do I do that? is it possible? or I need to buy the xbox console?

:)

Rallyfun, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Eletricdrum Win User

I want to play wrc10 game through gamepass in my Samsung tv, how do I connect my g25 Logitech steering wheel ?

3. Crank ThatODST Win User

Forza Horizon 3 'Minimum System Requirements Not Met'

ok how do you get around this becuase i spent 106 dollars on this game just to play with my g25 wheel which i have been waiting for years now
  4. Wolverine Win User

XBOX One and Samsung Smart TV

The wired or wireless connection is handled through your router, not the Samsung Smart TV. Samsung Smart TV has nothing to do with Xbox One. Connect the Xbox One directly to your wireless or wired router, not your Samsung Smart TV.
  5. proneto911 Win User

Connecting phone to Xbox One via HDMI In.

@dark wolf. Far as I know you use it on a Samsung tv with a Samsung device so my point being just it is in theory a proprietary technology unless you they put out a app for other phones to connect to the to the tv like the Samsung devices do.
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox turns on or off when turning tv on

My xbox turns on or off when I turn the tv on, it sends a signal to it. I don't know how to turn it off, I remember the original xbox one had an option to set up the tv like this but i can't seem to find the settings on my xbox one x, i looked
    through my tv and can't find anything on there either. I have Samsung tv, please if anyone has answer I'd appreciate it.
    do you have a kenect or is your xbox on instant on or connected to glass-wire
Thema:

1. I want to play wrc10 game through gamepass in my Samsung tv, how do I connect my g25... - Similar Threads - play wrc10 game

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  4. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  5. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  6. Remote play not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play not working properly: Xbox remote play is displaying in the top left and stretching the rest of the display across the screen, this happened after a good first attempt then this happened every time after. Does anyone...
  7. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  8. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  9. Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App: I’m just so sick of waiting. Bing Rewards is doing nothing about fixing the “Play a PC Game” challenge for over a month. They ask me the same questions, I give them the same answer, and I end up...
  10. why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?: Hello So I've been frustrated for the couple of weeks because I've been trying to fix my gpu from crashing. I've updated the drivers, I've taken out my gpu out of the socket and put it back in,...