I want to play the original rdr game but I need a 360 account to save progress but I don’t...

Discus and support I want to play the original rdr game but I need a 360 account to save progress but I don’t... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to play the original rdr game but I need a 360 account to save progress but I don’t have one. Can I still make a new 360 account?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eyetripp, Apr 3, 2023.

1. Eyetripp
    Eyetripp Guest

I want to play the original rdr game but I need a 360 account to save progress but I don’t...

I want to play the original rdr game but I need a 360 account to save progress but I don’t have one. Can I still make a new 360 account?

:)

Eyetripp, Apr 3, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I want to play the original rdr game but I need a 360 account to save progress but I don’t have one. Can I still make a new 360 account?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, are you on Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S console? If yes, you can use your current Microsoft account credentials in signing in to the Xbox 360 emulator.
  3. JustiArcade Win User

Can I get my older game save file back

I want to use my pc save with the progression and put that as the new cloud save so that I can play where ever I want with that save game and that I don’t need to start from the beginning.
  4. Murderstyle75 Win User

Not only indie games but Games On Demand too

One thing I found interesting is my on demand RDR wouldn't load my progress when I was without Internet for a while. It would let me play the game only if I started over. Then when I was online again, the original save worked fine.
  5. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Not only indie games but Games On Demand too

[quote user="Murderstyle75"]
    One thing I found interesting is my on demand RDR wouldn't load my progress when I was without Internet for a while. It would let me play the game only if I started over. Then when I was online again, the original save worked fine.

[/quote]Did you have Cloud Saving enabled on your console?
  6. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Indiana Jones original not saving on Xbox One

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

When you are playing a backwards compatible game on an Xbox console or in the cloud, save the game frequently. If you open another game or app in full screen without saving, you will lose your unsaved progress.
    When you're ready to end your game session, you'll need to return to the game's main menu before exiting to have your game saved to the cloud.
    Note Xbox 360 game progress can be saved to Xbox 360 and continued to Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, or the cloud. For original Xbox games, saved games, whether originally played on an original Xbox console or Xbox 360, cannot be accessed on newer Xbox consoles.

Hope I helped and see you soon
Thema:

1. I want to play the original rdr game but I need a 360 account to save progress but I don’t... - Similar Threads - play original rdr

2. The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?: Hi, I’ve been trying to find answers to this but not found anything definitive. Many years ago I completed the first Borderlands game on the 360. I then used a friend to help shift some gear...
  3. I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...: It was tested on an original Xbox and it worked. I downloaded the most recent update, and even still, it will not work. I have checked, and it is on the list of those that SHOULD be compatible. It...
  4. Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game: I was just wondering if I can play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. I have found it on the Xbox website but I don't know if I'll be able to play it. Thank you I actually miss playing...
  5. Xbox360 will only play the original Halo, no other games start. I just get "open tray"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 will only play the original Halo, no other games start. I just get "open tray"...: So, I cannot load my og gamertag on my Xbox360. Although I can log in to it on the PC so I know the correct email address and password. I had made another account and this one works. So I log in...
  6. Original Xbox game won’t play on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox game won’t play on Xbox 360: I recently got Spiderman 2 (2004 game) for Xbox original for my son who is a huge Spiderman fan as he wants to play all the old games. Last night it was playing just fine on our 360 and today it...
  7. Trying to play original xbox version scarface on an xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play original xbox version scarface on an xbox 360: So this game is backwards compatible on a 360 however when I try to play it it brings up a game error telling me the game couldn't start and to try downloading the game again, I am unsure as to...
  8. What game would you play on Xbox original?

in XboX Insiders
    What game would you play on Xbox original?: Probably Halo 2 for me!! https://www.gamingarcade.co.uk/home/xbox-original-celebrating-22-years-of-nostalgia submitted by /u/0000000000000000marc [link] [comments]
  9. Can I play an original xbox need for speed underground 2 disc in my series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play an original xbox need for speed underground 2 disc in my series x?: Can I play an original xbox need for speed underground 2 disc on my series x cb1a7590-1976-4f8d-b150-5453b578cba8
  10. So if you have a non official 360 hard what can you do with it to play original Xbox games....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So if you have a non official 360 hard what can you do with it to play original Xbox games....: So if you have a non official 360 hard what can you do with it to play original Xbox games. do you have to get an original 360 hard drive 7c460fa7-0dc1-41a3-aa2a-7cd30a0e11f5