I want to play non-spilt screen multiplayer with my girlfriend in the same room.

Discus and support I want to play non-spilt screen multiplayer with my girlfriend in the same room. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I want to be able to play non-split screen multiplayer games, owned or on the gamepass, with my girlfriend in the same room. HARDWARE: I have an Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by West West1, Feb 27, 2023.

1. West West1
    West West1 Guest

I want to play non-spilt screen multiplayer with my girlfriend in the same room.

I want to be able to play non-split screen multiplayer games, owned or on the gamepass, with my girlfriend in the same room.

HARDWARE:

I have an Xbox series x and an Xbox One. I'm going to buy a second TV. That should be all the hardware necessary to play a lot of great games that are compatible with the Xbox One.

SOFTWARE:

This is where I really need advice. I am the primary user of both Xboxes. I'm paying for game pass ultimate and internet access. Ideally, I'd love to be able to play non-split screen multiplayer games with my girlfriend without having to pay for an additional gamepass and multiplayer plan.

• Would my girlfriend be able to play games I download from the game pass and access the internet on her user ID without having to pay for her own plans?
    • Is there anything else I would need for us to both be able to play non-split screen multiplayer games in the same room?

:)

West West1, Feb 27, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, West. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

What you will need to do here is to set your account as the home Xbox on your girlfriend's console by logging in to your account there and then doing the steps below.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

Do either of the following:

Select Make this my home Xbox to designate the console as your home Xbox

Once you are done with that, your membership benefits will be shared to other profiles on that console. For your own console, you will just need to sign in to play games, make sure you don't set your account as the home Xbox on your own console.
  3. DarkOvcharka Win User

is there a way a can still play minecraft

Splitscreen is a bummer in multiplayer. If the original controller lags out or you leave the game, the splitscreen person loses everything. It's like they forgot to add a save feature for the spilt screen controllers. Highly recommend never playing multiplayer
    on spit screen. :(
  4. John Deadly Win User

Keeping any BLOPS MP features?

Online spilt-screen is one of the worst things to happen to multiplayer. Split-screeners are garbage and they ruin matches with their stupidity and lack of skill.
  5. MercWithAWine Win User

always pemding...

ok thanks guyz but i just asking can i play spilt screen without download stopping?
  6. Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075 Win User

Gaming Couples Unite!

When my girlfriend and I game together, we do it on the same TV. However, this is only because the only game she plays is Left 4 Dead 2. So we split screen whenever we play. If you two will be playing separate games, I would do separate TVs side by side
    so that it is easier to set up in terms of wires and connections and such (ethernet, router, outlets etc etc). Across the room might make it hard for wires.
Thema:

1. I want to play non-spilt screen multiplayer with my girlfriend in the same room. - Similar Threads - play non spilt

2. If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with...: If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with my friend on xbox ed975e6e-9914-47ca-8bf9-88b2248c10d8
  3. Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS: Recently, I discovered that my son has been playing Minecraft on his iPad with some strangers. I don't know how to restrict that. When I login to Minecraft from the iPad the page asks me to log...
  4. How to get mc ps4 to allow non hosts to use cheats when playing split screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get mc ps4 to allow non hosts to use cheats when playing split screen?: Hello :) I have minecraft on almost every platform, I really love the game! Recently I bought it for ps4 to play split screen with my sibbling. We are having a blast, however only the 1st player...
  5. Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS: Recently, I discovered that my son has been playing Minecraft on his iPad with some strangers. I don't know how to restrict that. When I login to Minecraft from the iPad the page asks me to log...
  6. So if you have a non official 360 hard what can you do with it to play original Xbox games....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So if you have a non official 360 hard what can you do with it to play original Xbox games....: So if you have a non official 360 hard what can you do with it to play original Xbox games. do you have to get an original 360 hard drive 7c460fa7-0dc1-41a3-aa2a-7cd30a0e11f5
  7. Can I play non-home Xbox series S offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play non-home Xbox series S offline?: I have an Xbox series X that my kids and I use at home and I have it configured as my home Xbox. I recently bought a series S to use while travelling. I don't want to set up the series S as my...
  8. Xbox live saying I’m playing a game all day non stop even when my Xbox is off (xbox series s)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live saying I’m playing a game all day non stop even when my Xbox is off (xbox series s): I have cleared the cache restarted my Xbox and I don’t know why it’s doing it acb3cc92-80f6-4715-8668-7e55cf44de5b
  9. So i won't. Be able to play my game today non of my games are working

in XBoX on Consoles
    So i won't. Be able to play my game today non of my games are working: why I am not able too play my Xbox 1e2655d5-7edf-4acf-9f6f-ecfe9e1e55cc
  10. Which is the better non-Xbox official Play & Charger for an Xbox One wireless controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Which is the better non-Xbox official Play & Charger for an Xbox One wireless controller?: PowerA Play & Charge Kit for Xbox or PDP Play & Charge kit for XBox submitted by /u/SonnyJoon [link] [comments]