I want to play Minecraft with a ps4 player on my Xbox and I made sure my setting were set...

Discus and support I want to play Minecraft with a ps4 player on my Xbox and I made sure my setting were set... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to play Minecraft with a ps4 player on my Xbox and I made sure my setting were set for it and there’s no cross play option and I can’t join his... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PatrickHatchZE, Nov 25, 2020.

1. I want to play Minecraft with a ps4 player on my Xbox and I made sure my setting were set...

I want to play Minecraft with a ps4 player on my Xbox and I made sure my setting were set for it and there’s no cross play option and I can’t join his game I even added his Microsoft account

:)

PatrickHatchZE, Nov 25, 2020
  2. IRLegend Win User

Twitch

I went through my setting on xbox 1 and made sure my settings were adult and I also had to change my statue to appear online. And that made it so I could broad cast instantly
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Allowing cross-platform play onn Minecraft on PS4 through Microsoft account

Yes I would double check the settings on both accounts and make sure that they allow crossplay. There is also a setting on Xbox in the Privacy settings to allow play outside of Xbox Live, so make sure that this is set to Allow and not Block, otherwise
    it will not allow him to connect to PS4 players.
  4. Chooks1983 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

As i said to someone else If you go on your PS4 MC then got to settings, profile, then while logged into the microsoft account you dont want, go down to Unlink Microsoft Account. It sadly doesnt work for me
    and says maybe check internet connection. Tell me if it say the same for you
    Yes, I get the same error message (check your internet settings) when I try to unlink my sons minecraft account that is connected to his PS4. By accident, I linked MY microsoft account to his (PS4) minecraft account. Is there a way to reset this? Please!
    I really want to play minecraft with my son! :(
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Friends

Make sure you check your settings both in the Minecraft game and for online playing on the console. I had to change my settings in game to allow joining other players worlds, so I would check your settings first and go from there. Good luck! :)
  6. DouglasMearns Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 and Pocket Edition not playing nicely.

Thanks for the tips:

I'm afraid I couldn't find a settings label 'local server multiplayer' anywhere in minecraft (I did find "Multiplayer Game" and "Visible to LAN players" on my game settings and both are enabled).

I made sure my VPN was turned off ahead of time as that had caused issues with xbox live.

I've a couple of ideas to try this evening and will let you know if they work.

Thanks again.
Thema:

I want to play Minecraft with a ps4 player on my Xbox and I made sure my setting were set...

1. I want to play Minecraft with a ps4 player on my Xbox and I made sure my setting were set... - Similar Threads - play Minecraft ps4

2. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  3. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...
  4. I am trying to play Minecraft Realms on my PS4 but every time I try to log in to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to play Minecraft Realms on my PS4 but every time I try to log in to my...: I have tried all different potential emails it will be and nothing is working, can someone please guide me? I've tried googling answers but nothing seems to work. Do I need to reset my PS4 or...
  5. I play minecraft ps4 with my friends and after about 30 minutes the game knocks me out of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play minecraft ps4 with my friends and after about 30 minutes the game knocks me out of...: I play with my friends on minecraft ps4 and after about 30 minutes of playing it knocks me out of this world 56a3f959-fb58-4688-b57a-1d10cdfff5e0
  6. Can i buy minecraft on my laptop, and then be able to play that on my ps4 as well by just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i buy minecraft on my laptop, and then be able to play that on my ps4 as well by just...: I've been wondering before i purchase Minecraft is there an edition where i can buy Minecraft to be able to play it on my laptop and also play it on my ps4 without further purchase, just...
  7. How do I figure out what Microsoft Account is linked to my PS4 to play Minecraft and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I figure out what Microsoft Account is linked to my PS4 to play Minecraft and...: As the above question states I am currently trying to play Minecraft and Minecraft Dungeons with my friends on the PS4 and PS5 however when I try to log in with a new Microsoft account to have it...
  8. I lost access to my other xbox account and can't play minecraft with my friends on ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost access to my other xbox account and can't play minecraft with my friends on ps4: I keep on getting a error that says this account cannot be use on this account 1e327ff1-5912-4dde-a40d-3f15dbb18b41
  9. How can I use cross-platform play in Ps4 Minecraft Dungeons?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I use cross-platform play in Ps4 Minecraft Dungeons?: I have a problem when I try to link the Playstation network to my Microsoft Account. In the March Ps plus, the Minecraft Dungeons became available and I just want to play with my friend, who have...
  10. im trying to play Minecraft with my Microsoft on ps4 but it keeps saying to get PlayStation...

in XBoX Accessibility
    im trying to play Minecraft with my Microsoft on ps4 but it keeps saying to get PlayStation...: does it work to play Minecraft with my Microsoft account on ps4 even though I don't have PlayStation plus but i have Xbox live on my Microsoft account e4b9da82-430e-4b55-8c8f-aa5a8348d0a6