i want to play gta 5 online and will not let me and a have an xbox live but not gold please...

Discus and support i want to play gta 5 online and will not let me and a have an xbox live but not gold please... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have an xbox 360 and i want to play gta 5 online but i dont have xbox live gold i have xbox live d82005f8-ce49-43bd-8bcf-047fa572725d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by memegod_isepic, Nov 5, 2021.

1. i want to play gta 5 online and will not let me and a have an xbox live but not gold please...

i have an xbox 360 and i want to play gta 5 online but i dont have xbox live gold i have xbox live

:)

memegod_isepic, Nov 5, 2021
  2. KevinSchneider3 Win User

Xbox 360 GTA 5

I don't have/play GTA V Online. I have GTA 5 as Disc (CD) — I currently have no Xbox live Gold membership / you don't need that to play GTA V — I already completed every mission. I just want to continue playing it as usual, but like I said I'm stuck in
    the Story-Mode loading screen.
  3. BrawnyWig257109 Win User

Help please.

i have xbox live gold and i can't play gta 5 online i am so mad HELP !!1!2!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. [ A J ] Win User

GTA V Online not working

Hi, Dgamer10!

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

All Xbox games (with the exemption of those that are "Free to Play") require an active Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online. I'm afraid that's why GTA is not allowing you to play Online.

I hope this helps!

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
  5. Smwutches Win User

i want to play gta 5 online and will not let me and a have an xbox live but not gold please help and i have an xbox 360

You need Gold to play online.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

"Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live"

You need to have a gold membership subscription in order to play online:

www.xbox.com/.../games-with-gold

By the way if your child is a minor I suggest you to not let him play adult themed games like GTA 5.
Thema:

i want to play gta 5 online and will not let me and a have an xbox live but not gold please...

1. i want to play gta 5 online and will not let me and a have an xbox live but not gold please... - Similar Threads - play gta online

2. GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol

in XboX Insiders
    GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol: Do it submitted by /u/Ok-Report-6784 [link] [comments]
  3. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  4. Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one: Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one eb877d1a-f8d4-43ff-8730-5defbdbb6fe2
  5. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games): As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not...
  6. can i still use xbox live to play gta online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i still use xbox live to play gta online?: someone got me a 12 month live subscription card and i’m just trying to find out if i can even use it for gta online or if i have to get one of the game passes to be able to play it....
  7. Why can I not play GTA online on the Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not play GTA online on the Xbox one: When I try to play gta online it done not give me the Option to pick online even if I have Xbox game pass ultimate and it just puts me in story mode some help me...
  8. GTA V says I do not have permission to play online despite owning the game and having Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V says I do not have permission to play online despite owning the game and having Xbox...: I am trying to access GTA online but I cannot. Please help 29c062a4-9f7d-43b8-baf2-0e68caf4a59f
  9. I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...: I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it says my account doest have permission fe8ea9ab-1e05-4814-ab30-e52a5a7f5ea2
  10. Why can’t i play GTA Online even though i have already purchased it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i play GTA Online even though i have already purchased it?: A long time ago, maybe 6 months ago, i was playing GTA online and I was having a lot of fun. I then decide to play it again later on until today when i stumbled across this problem. I couldn’t...