I want to play a game I bought digitally but my Microsoft account is currently locked

Discus and support I want to play a game I bought digitally but my Microsoft account is currently locked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to play a game I bought digitally but my Microsoft account is currently locked So I can’t sign in and when I try launch the game it says the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alex Hodgson, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Alex Hodgson
    Alex Hodgson Guest

I want to play a game I bought digitally but my Microsoft account is currently locked

So I can’t sign in and when I try launch the game it says the person who bought this must sign in

:)

Alex Hodgson, Jun 3, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Alex! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

You will need to fill this form to have Microsoft review the reason your account was disabled and determine whether it may be reinstated

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/Account...

This because you are not able to access a game bought by a different account
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Microsoft store bug

As long as you're playing and signed in with an account, that progress will carry over. Saves are not locked to the account that bought the game, but the account that is playing the game. So verify your progress is on the profile you want. At the title
    screen it should display or prompt for the profile you're currently signed in as.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

ANSWER THIS

As i understand your question is that you bought the game on the one account but want to play the game with the second account.

Digital games is linked to the account that bought it, if you have gold on another account you will not be able to play the game without having the 1st account that bought the game set its home on the console of the 2nd account.
  5. Jean Marais Win User

Microsoft account does not have minecraft anymore.

Originally I bought the game with a mojang account (This was back in 2016 I think)

I then changed the email for the mojang account.

then with the migration, I migrated it to my current microsoft account that is not related to any of the previous emails.

The migration was successful and I was able to play game.

I stopped playing for a while, but after trying to log in with the same microsoft account that worked previously, minecraft was not there anymore.

Since I bought it with a mojang account, there is no record of a purchase/transaction.
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

I want delete my account microsoft but I bought an xbox play anywhere game

delete your account lose the game, the licence is tied to that one account and is none transferrable
Thema:

1. I want to play a game I bought digitally but my Microsoft account is currently locked - Similar Threads - play game bought

2. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  3. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  4. I just bought a 800 gaming monitor and I play some games and it has a bad completing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a 800 gaming monitor and I play some games and it has a bad completing...: Just bought an expensive monitor and it comes in blocky or really white on borders in games and every where 6dff9710-e247-4fef-927c-c2bfad9fea50
  5. Play games bought in the uk and play them in the US

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play games bought in the uk and play them in the US: Can you play your games you bought from the uk and play them in the USA digital games? 9ccf7824-d860-49d3-b8bb-d3232d0fb377
  6. I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The...: I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The next day when I play it again it loads up to 75% and completely exits the game. What should I do? Help!!...
  7. I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...: I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought the vault edition and it’s not giving me vault edition stuff 93b02e79-badb-4a06-9785-8cc2fa1706c8
  8. I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...: It was tested on an original Xbox and it worked. I downloaded the most recent update, and even still, it will not work. I have checked, and it is on the list of those that SHOULD be compatible. It...
  9. I bought a new external hard drive and I can't play games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a new external hard drive and I can't play games.: It's a Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB, Portable External Hard Drive, USB 3.0, I can't play S and X optimized games, how can I fix this. 7c5aa620-e2b9-42d0-b7b9-5633bbf52b9a
  10. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....