I want to permanently ban my other Xbox profile Applescented544#

Discus and support I want to permanently ban my other Xbox profile Applescented544# in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I moved to PlayStation and I want to permanently ban my other account applescented544# As I don’t like Xbox did the past this week to me.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 80s guy, May 7, 2023.

1. 80s guy
    80s guy Guest

I moved to PlayStation and I want to permanently ban my other account applescented544#

As I don’t like Xbox did the past this week to me.

:)

80s guy, May 7, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

I want to permanently ban my other Xbox profile *********544#

3. DeniqL Win User

I want to permanently ban my other Xbox profile *********544#

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

I'm very sorry you feel that way. Unfortunately you can not "ban" an account just like that.

You can close your Microsoft account which will close your Xbox account automatically but the email will be gone too.

Do you wish to do that?
  4. Cade 😄 Win User

Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360

Hello Tom

My Xbox 360 device is not permanently banned, I can still access the internet and Xbox live with my second account on the console, so that’s not my issue. My issue is that I cannot add/download my old, very first Xbox live profile/account to my Xbox 360 because the ACCOUNT is permanently banned, not the console. And again, this is not a password issue. I still have full access to the associated Microsoft account and still use it very frequently, I just want to be able to download my profile and access my old game saves OFFLINE, but I can’t because it stops the profile from downloading because it’s banned
  5. oO ABO 9LOO7 Oo Win User

random permanent ban

the picture i got permanent ban for is my profile picture now tell me is this violating xbox rules?
  6. Georges C. Win User

random permanent ban

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello oO, for what happened to your account, but permanent bans are really permanent.

Xbox support can't help you in these cases.

Click on the link below for more information.

Xbox enforcement action FAQ

"A permanent ban blocks the affected profile from accessing the Xbox network and services. This means it can’t connect to the network to redownload previous content or make new purchases.

Permanent bans are never issued lightly, and only occur after severe or repeated violations of the Community Standards for Xbox. Because of the seriousness of these violations, and to keep other players safe, permanently banned profiles are blocked from accessing the Xbox network in any capacity."

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
Thema:

1. I want to permanently ban my other Xbox profile Applescented544# - Similar Threads - permanently ban profile

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  4. Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?: [img] So my Xbox account has been permanently banned. This because of some smack talking here and there on Rainbow Six Siege, the whole smack talking was a complete joke. The next day when i log...
  5. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...
  6. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  7. Permanently banned for a profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanently banned for a profile picture?: So yesterday I got perimenly banned for my profile with no warning or anything, and when I went to appeal it got denied instantly, I am wondering if this is a mistake or something, I need your...
  8. Friends account permanently banned for a clean profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friends account permanently banned for a clean profile picture: My friend was just recently permanently banned for his profile picture when it just consisted of a picture of the face of some random non fit guy he has spent so much money on games that he can’t...
  9. I have received a permanent ban because of my profile picture. The case review was denied....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have received a permanent ban because of my profile picture. The case review was denied....: The first ban I got was very random and came out of no where. I submitted a case review but got denied with no explanation. After I waited the ban out I went to change my profile picture and when...
  10. I was permanently banned for changing my profile picture, is there any way to contact the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was permanently banned for changing my profile picture, is there any way to contact the...: I was PERMANENTLY banned today for changing my profile picture to a meme of Freddie from the show iCarly photoshopped next to Osama Bin Laden. Obviously I see why this wasn’t the best choice, but...