I want to pay for the pre order on the 17th. How long do I have to wait until the second...

Discus and support I want to pay for the pre order on the 17th. How long do I have to wait until the second... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got told that the second attempt at billing for the pre order of saints row is happening in a few days but if it didn't work, it will be cancelled. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Liam Hawkins, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Liam Hawkins
    Liam Hawkins Guest

I want to pay for the pre order on the 17th. How long do I have to wait until the second...

I got told that the second attempt at billing for the pre order of saints row is happening in a few days but if it didn't work, it will be cancelled. I can't pay it until the 17th. How do I do it.

:)

Liam Hawkins, Aug 14, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

I want to pay for the pre order on the 17th. How long do I have to wait until the second attempt at billing

I'm happy to help!

Thank you for being so understanding.

Have a lovely day/night and take care, Liam.
  3. [ A J ] Win User

I want to pay for the pre order on the 17th. How long do I have to wait until the second attempt at billing

Hi, Liam! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, there is no way to know exactly when the second billing attempt will happen. If the second billing attempt happens before you can pay for the game and your pre-order is canceled, you could try pre-ordering the game again before the game is released.

Additionally, please keep in mind that you can always change the payment method you chose for this transaction. To do so:

- Sign in to your account and go to your order history.

- Find the pre-ordered game and select "Change how you pay".

- On the "Pick another way to pay" screen, you can either choose a different payment method or add a new one.

I hope this helps!

Best regards.
  4. Liam Hawkins Win User

OK thank you. I was getting a bit confused about it. As long as I pay for it on the 17th do I still get the bonus pack for it. Its saints row
  5. SNlPER l Win User

people playing gtav RIGHT NOW???

I don't know how or why but on Saturday morning my pre-order was delivered. I was in complete shock! no way was I waiting to play until the 17th. All I can say its the best game i have ever played and the map is huuuuuge!!
  6. masskillerman Win User

Haven't gotten my 600 Micro. points yet for redeeming my gold on offer from dashboard???

It was a offer that it was 30% of a new gold or 600 mp for a pre-paid card though i will wait until the 17th to see if it works
Thema:

1. I want to pay for the pre order on the 17th. How long do I have to wait until the second... - Similar Threads - pay pre order

2. Payed for pre order then upgraded to vault now it says I don’t have any

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payed for pre order then upgraded to vault now it says I don’t have any: I purchased the pre-order for mw3 played the beta multiplayer but now that campaign is out it says I have not purchased anything I bought the basic package then for like 30$ upgraded for the...
  3. i pre ordered madden 24 standard edition and now my xbox is telling me to pay for the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i pre ordered madden 24 standard edition and now my xbox is telling me to pay for the game...: I want to play madden 24 but i cant because my game is telling me to repurchase the game 6c9cf28f-2d8b-4582-971e-09bc69b89231
  4. I pre ordered hogwarts Legacy and missed the payment. I am trying to pay for it now. But...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered hogwarts Legacy and missed the payment. I am trying to pay for it now. But...: I pre ordered hogwarts Legacy and missed the payment. I am trying to pay for it now. But it's not taking my money. e7b7d15e-29d8-41a9-ba81-8e602b49c29e
  5. Xbox Series X Pre order- Pay with microsoft account balance?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X Pre order- Pay with microsoft account balance?: Hi, does anyone know I am able to pay for my Series X pre order with my microsoft account balance? I initially pre ordered it with a credit card, but after my birthday I got a ton of Xbox gift...
  6. Can I pay for my Series X pre order with my account balance?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I pay for my Series X pre order with my account balance?: Basically the title. My order looks like it'll take whatever credit I have on my account and apply that to the order before it charges my card for the remainder. So could I just add credit...
  7. I have to pay for my pre ordered game again??!!!!?!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have to pay for my pre ordered game again??!!!!?!!: I pre ordered jedi fallen order and I have to pay for it again? I don't understand why I have too. I tried to uninstall it and install it again but it didn't even show up in ready to instal l or...
  8. Cancelled product when pre ordered and pay for

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelled product when pre ordered and pay for: I pre ordered black ops 4 a while back even pre downloaded it and now im getting a msg from xbox saying it has been cancelled due to some payment issue weeks maybe even a month after purchace can...
  9. Unable to pay pre order with Paypal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to pay pre order with Paypal: I wanted to pre order FH3 today but it seems like I'd have to pay with a credit card (which I don't have). My Paypal isn't shown when I try to check out, but it's listed in my account settings....
  10. How do I pay for Xbox live with pre paid money

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I pay for Xbox live with pre paid money: I have redeemed 2 Xbox £15 codes I bourght in person, when I go to buy Xbox live gold with it there isn't an option to pay for it with the £30 balance I have it says I have to add credit card, can...