I want to make a request to the whole community

Discus and support I want to make a request to the whole community in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can xbox release the original destroy all humans path of the furons on the store so i can buy the game without buying a xbox 360 i really want to live... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Revolutionary-Row791, Feb 26, 2024.

1. I want to make a request to the whole community

Can xbox release the original destroy all humans path of the furons on the store so i can buy the game without buying a xbox 360 i really want to live the good old days with that game all i ask is for that game to be either a remaster or the original back on the store i hope everyone gets a movement started on this because i need this game again

submitted by /u/Revolutionary-Row791
    [link] [comments]

/u/Revolutionary-Row791, Feb 26, 2024
  2. CHOPPAH1 Win User

DESTINY 2 FORSAKEN ANNUAL PASS

One last thing i guess. Is there a phone number for EU customers where i could try make my request and explain everything? Instead of having to go through the whole rigmarole of making the request which i know will be denied, appealing, and escalating.
  3. ReenyReenyReeny Win User

Turn on your microphones.

I'm always worried I'll forget my mic is on and start singing cheesy 80's music.

Actually, I think you give up after awhile. I used to have my mic on and try to communicate but it's so fruitless because nobody else does it that eventually you give up. IF you want to play this game properly, you just have to gather some friends or make
    some and play with them. I'm sure there'll be a "add me if you communicate" thread popping up any second now. Also send friend requests to people who seem to want to play as a team. The most fun times in BFBC2 were when you happen to get a whole squad cooperating
    and communicating. Unfortunately it's rare to have that in a random match.
  4. BFNESS Win User

June DLC is 1 Spec Ops, 3 Face/Off Maps, 0 MP maps

You dont speak for the whole community, a dozen people doesnt speak for the whole community, 500,000 people dont speak for the whole community. There are tens of millions of people that play this game. A lot of people like what they have done and what
    they are doing. Every one that is on here constantly griping seems to be under the impression that devs are actively trying to give "the community" what they dont want. They are in the business to to make money by entertaining their fans. Year after year
    they sell a butt load of games and make a lot of money. Why do you think that is? Its not because everyone thought it was gonna be some major change. Its cod, it is what it is. They're are more people that like than hate by a very wide margin. Keep complaining
    and i'll keep enjoying my free time.
  5. JeeWhizzie Win User

Wrongly Suspended

If that's what you want to believe then that's your own bias right there

If you can't see the obvious, that the image is not something that would be represented in the community as a whole then you'll have to keep dealing with suspensions I would assume.
    Yeah I will believe it. Look at you, you didn’t even deny it and now you’re making stuff up about “the community as a whole”, this is a melting pot. Do you not understand that? This isn’t a small group of people who have a Sunday tea party every week. I
    guess you just don’t think people of color should be representing this community then. Is that it? You racist shmuck.
  6. A Bitter Woman Win User

People with no headset.

I don't play doubles because I don't like to use my headset, and in doubles, communication seems to be more important than all other team games. I like to play SWAT and usually do fairly well without communication as it seems to be more about reaction, aim
    (and host advantage :\ ). Communication might help me play a little better in SWAT, but not enough to make me want to do the whole callout thing.
Thema:

I want to make a request to the whole community

1. I want to make a request to the whole community - Similar Threads - request whole community

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of June 21st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 21st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  4. Friend request not working Xbox one s

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend request not working Xbox one s: My friend on Xbox is playing Minecraft I requested to play with them they invited me to play them my account say I don't have friends playing so even though we are friends on Xbox I try to add...
  5. How to request for replacement controller without a serial number?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to request for replacement controller without a serial number?: I bought the Xbox with Microsoft Complete Warranty. I registered the Xbox console but not its controller. Never had issues until the controller could not be turned on one day. Knowing I could...
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of June 14th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 14th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  7. Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador: Me and other random people are banned in Forza Forums just for requesting the Aventador Roadster, many people wanted the car added and voted for it to make it to the top, but they were removed....
  8. Xbox Requests: Week of June 7th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 7th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  9. Xbox Requests: Week of May 31st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of May 31st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  10. Request for Apple TV App Support on Xbox Series X in South Korea

in XBoX on Windows
    Request for Apple TV App Support on Xbox Series X in South Korea: Dear Microsoft Teams, I hope this message finds you well. I am a customer based in South Korea, enjoying both Apple TV+ and the Xbox Series X. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue...