i want to login with another email id but what i click on sign in it continue to my old...

Discus and support i want to login with another email id but what i click on sign in it continue to my old... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i want to login with another email id but when I click on sign in it continue with my old email account but that account is deleted so i don't get any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AspiringTuba254, Aug 14, 2022.

1. i want to login with another email id but what i click on sign in it continue to my old...

i want to login with another email id but when I click on sign in it continue with my old email account but that account is deleted so i don't get any otp now tell me what id do

:)

AspiringTuba254, Aug 14, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

i want to login with another email id but what i click on sign in it continue to my old email account but that account is deleted so i don't get any otp

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Have you gone to your windows settings and removed the account in question?

if you already did, try to restore/repair the xbox app.

Repair options from the Settings page

Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features.

Apps & features in Settings

Select the app you want to fix.

Select the Advanced options link under the name of the app (some apps don't have this option). On the page that opens, select Repair if it's available. If it isn't available or doesn't fix the problem, select Reset.
  3. jayrdi Win User

Can't sign into *any* Xbox apps on mobile

No luck, I removed security measures so it just asked for password and deleted the Xbox app. I reinstall, click "sign in" and it takes me to a login window to enter my email and password, it then pops up with another window saying "are you trying to sign in to Xbox App" with options "Cancel" or "Continue". Clicking continue another window says "This website wants to open an external app" with options "Stay in Microsoft Edge" or "Open external app". Clikcing to open external app takes me back to the sign-in screen...

I even cleared the history in the Edge browser on my phone, so I needed to enter the login details again, rather than it just using my previously logged in account.
  4. Jacyintha Win User

Xbox Live Account- Hacked, Email Recofery Link Says Page Cannot Be Found

Pay attention to what the email you were sent about the results says is your windows live id.

Bring up a login screen at xbox.com, live.com or account.live.com. Instead of signing, click can't access my account, forgot password, reset password.

Put in the windows live id from the email (may be your old email, may be one that was assigned to you).

It should allow you to email a reset link to the contact email established during the investigation.
  5. FatalDarkprince Win User

How to unlink deleted Microsoft account from PSN

Hello there,

Try following these steps and see if it works.

1.) Login to the playstation app and click on settings. Then underneath playstation network, click on "account information"

2.) Click on "security"

3.) Then you will see your primary sign in email id and click "edit". Once you edit the new email, it will ask you to verify the new email. Once the new email has been verified, you can then delete your old email should you wish to do so. Hope this helps!
  6. GrindstoneJohn Win User

Xbox live id will not change

Sign in using your Xbox LIVE gamertag.

Go to Settings, and then select Account.

Go to Your Information and then select Windows Live ID.

Select Change Windows Live ID.

Do one of the following:

If you have another Windows Live ID, select Yes.

If you do not have another Windows Live ID, go to Windows Live Sign In, and click Sign up. Once you have another Windows Live ID, select Yes and continue with the next step.

Note Your Microsoft Points balance will automatically be transferred to the new Windows Live ID.

Enter the password for the Windows Live ID that is currently associated with your gamertag, and then select Sign in.

Enter the email address and the password for the new Windows Live ID that you want to associate with your gamertag, and then select Sign in.

Select Yes, change to change the Windows Live ID associated with your Xbox LIVE account.

Select Update Contact Information to update your contact information or Done to finish.
Thema:

i want to login with another email id but what i click on sign in it continue to my old...

1. i want to login with another email id but what i click on sign in it continue to my old... - Similar Threads - login another email

2. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  3. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  4. Xbox app can't login

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app can't login: My Xbox app won't let me log in. Every time I start it up, I'm logged out. When I click to log in, the app immediately shows me my account and the "Let's start" button. When I click it, the app...
  5. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  6. Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]: Can’t Connect. Keeps saying “connection failed. Failed to login to online services [Reason:DETRICK-LESTER]. My connection and speed are good. Just had the cable guy come out and look at my...
  7. How can I add another login into Halo MCC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I add another login into Halo MCC?: I got logged out of my primary email that I used to get into the game. I was hoping someone can tell me how I can add my current email when I login. I bought the Halo MCC on steam. Please, any...
  8. xbox account was replaced for another one, unable to login into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox account was replaced for another one, unable to login into Minecraft: I was checking my microsoft/xbox live account on Minecraft, and i got redirected for an account that wasn't mine. My xbox account associated with Minecraft has the gamertag "RitinhaPvP3302". When...
  9. i can't accept another good game wasted: Ori series and login, framerate, mouse pointer issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't accept another good game wasted: Ori series and login, framerate, mouse pointer issues: so in "ori and the blind forest" (UWP), if running at over than or lower than 60 framerate, the game speed and animation will not synced or running at normal speed, for me that always cause game...
  10. Microsoft Login Is Bringing Me To Another Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Login Is Bringing Me To Another Xbox Account: I recently wanted to start playing Minecraft again which I owned beforehand. When I logged in with my usual email, the Minecraft launcher said a different Xbox account I wasn't familiar with. I...