I want to know why this status thing isn't working properly ever since I updated discord?

Discus and support I want to know why this status thing isn't working properly ever since I updated discord? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Used to work fine, but now? Nope. I want answers. I tried logging in and out, both via the app and on and desktop. Nothing has been fixed. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ethan Everett, May 8, 2023.

1. I want to know why this status thing isn't working properly ever since I updated discord?

I want to know why this status thing isn't working properly ever since I updated discord? [​IMG]

Used to work fine, but now? Nope. I want answers. I tried logging in and out, both via the app and on and desktop. Nothing has been fixed. I also wanna know why on Twitch, whenever I stream my stream isn't showing as my status but yet when my friend does it, it pops up on her status. Is it because I am not playing on PC and it doesn't work on Xbox One S?

Need some help here.

EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post.

We have deleted a part of your post as it contains inappropriate content that violates the forum’s guidelines. Let us endeavor to keep the forums as friendly and accommodating as possible. For more information, check the Microsoft Community Code of Conduct - Microsoft Community

:)

Ethan Everett, May 8, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

I want to know why this status thing isn't working properly ever since I updated discord?

Hi Ethan Everett,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is reach out to Discord/Twitch Support.

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!
  3. X Hotwings X Win User

Gamerscore went down

No it went up and then down. I want to know why it happened. If it is the syncing thing you say, this will be the first time it was ever late syncing. And my connection isn't slow.
  4. Maplesyrup27 Win User

Friends list not working

It's a server issue so you would just have to wait.
    So why isn't on the xbox status?? I went around searching why it wasn't working. The first thing I checked was xbox status.
  5. MissyQ Win User

So, i am getting an Xbox update error wich is blocking me from playing online!

That's why I wanted you to get the flash drive, to do the update that way manually since you can't connect properly to get the update on the Xbox itself.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Find Facebook Friends Option is Degraded

The facebook/xbox friends thing doesn't work properly & hasn't done for ages.

Since it's not worked for so long without being fixed I highly doubt it will ever get fixed
Thema:

1. I want to know why this status thing isn't working properly ever since I updated discord? - Similar Threads - why status thing

2. Why is my invite To game greyed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my invite To game greyed out?: When I want to invite someone to my game in the game bar the invite to game button is greyed out and I can’t invite taken to my game I am playing on windows 11 by the way Oh and also I can’t see...
  3. Why is my status bar saying a outage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my status bar saying a outage: I'm trying to set up my Xbox series x to my tv and you give me the code for the beginning of my settings 6b74af16-9544-4800-ac4a-3b27d9c17e43
  4. Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...: I am aware of the fact that Status code: 80154016 means that you may be trying to change the microsoft account associated with the xbox live account, but I’m simply trying to sign in and it...
  5. Why does my status show only ‘Home’?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my status show only ‘Home’?: I’ve noticed on my account that when I’m on Twitch, or YouTube, it doesn’t show my status online. It just shows I’m on Xbox Home. Friends have messaged me and asked why I’m just sitting on my...
  6. Why did my status change from adult to child?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my status change from adult to child?: I only have one account on Xbox and now when I sign in it says it's a child account and I can't change my settings. Im an adult and don't see how to fix this? 66413dab-ad7e-464b-98b3-0ae12deb20bb
  7. Why is my profile saying offline when the status is saying appearing online?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my profile saying offline when the status is saying appearing online?: My profile is saying I'm offline,but when I go to the account status, it's saying appearing online,and when I change it to offline,it says online status unknown,i turned off the Xbox,I restarted...
  8. Why won't my xbox status change from an xbox 360 game after I play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my xbox status change from an xbox 360 game after I play it?: Hi, I had bought a lego Batman game since it was on sale for $4.99 at the time, once I installed it, everything went great. Once I got off the game, turned off my xbox, my friend had texted why I...
  9. Why, when I try to appear online, it says “online status unknown”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why, when I try to appear online, it says “online status unknown”: is anyone else having this issue? 8776d0f4-a855-4ded-8360-579872cacf0b
  10. Why can’t I changed from appear online to offline it just says status unknown please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I changed from appear online to offline it just says status unknown please help: How come when I try to appear offline it doesn’t let me it says unknown bbcc64cb-a2a5-4fae-bb67-0df650d41904