I want to know why I was com spender and how long
Discus and support I want to know why I was com spender and how long in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just want to know why I was suspended and how long is it going to last for 7b685b9e-862c-480c-ad23-f232188ab3d8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MTMM1220, Nov 29, 2017.
Thema:
I want to know why I was com spender and how long
Loading...
-
I want to know why I was com spender and how long - Similar Threads - why was com
-
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
why was i com banned on xbox for this group post i made ("I will max out your blox fruits...
in XBoX Accessibilitywhy was i com banned on xbox for this group post i made ("I will max out your blox fruits...: why was i com banned on xbox for this group post i made ("I will max out your blox fruits acc for a slot bluelock rivals") i was doing nothing wrong 5b841e3f-1c39-476c-ace0-fcea23d92413 -
I was com banned I’m not sure why so I was asking to find out
in XBoX AccessibilityI was com banned I’m not sure why so I was asking to find out: I’ve had my account for many 6 years now and was randomly com banned im not sure why or how I’m not aware of what I did and have no intent to call the staff team unless this isn’t responded to im... -
Why am I com banned
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy am I com banned: Hey Microsoft team I was banned about 15 Min ago when I was playing with my buddy’s when I got com banned cause the show in the background was saying cuss words and now here I am, but this is... -
Why can Xbox just ban me from coms and multiplayer without me being able to defend myself?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy can Xbox just ban me from coms and multiplayer without me being able to defend myself?: I have been banned for 2 days and because it’s only 2 days I cannot defend myself or get it overturned but las time I checked I paid money for my service so your taking days off of my paid for... -
Why do I get com banned for something stupid but then they don't when they tell me to ****
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy do I get com banned for something stupid but then they don't when they tell me to ****: I messaged someone saying "unmute me n-word" exact wording and spelling, they report it I get com banned but then right after they message "kill ur self" exact wording and spelling and I report it...