I want to know why everything it seems about Xbox sucks. Download speeds operating system...

Discus and support I want to know why everything it seems about Xbox sucks. Download speeds operating system... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; That is my question why does Xbox stink so badly compared to other platform. They went with a much slower yet much higher priced proprietary SSD that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TotalRath1159, Dec 14, 2022.

1. I want to know why everything it seems about Xbox sucks. Download speeds operating system...

That is my question why does Xbox stink so badly compared to other platform. They went with a much slower yet much higher priced proprietary SSD that will only work for two products if they don't upgrade the speeds then it ain't really an upgraded console on the next one if they do upgrade the speeds then the SSD will be worthless. Games play worse everything takes longer to download and it doesn't look as good nothing is as fluid. So I just really want to know why Xbox is so low quality pretending to be high quality? Why do they continue to have the WORST platform? Have they No Talent for innovation? Is this why the just focus on expanding?

:)

TotalRath1159, Dec 14, 2022
  2. EminTemur1 Win User

Delivery optimization doesn't seem to work at all

seems like the solution was to reset my operating system, everything seems operational again.
  3. NonSportsGirl Win User

Gaming history is changing in 30 days from now.

I'll be downloading it to my laptop (where I have the preview installed) but my desktop will be saying with Windows 8.1.

No point in jumping straight to a new Windows operating system on your primary system before you know if everything you want will work without issue.
  4. TylerWScott Win User

About to lose my 32 week streak on Xbox quest because of awful app

You might have to just redo everything its happen to me and it sucks no one seems to really know much about why some achievements are bugged

the game also might need a update to fix it
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Anybody else's XboxOneX crazy slow at Downloading?

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue being experienced with slow download speeds compared to what the speed test reads.

I would recommend to try a
    soft factory reset
    to restore the operating system. Make sure when doing so, that you have your account login information as you will need to re-download your profiles.

Try out a factory reset and let us know the results.
  6. nosaj100 Win User

Game updating issues, slowed/stopped progress (Xbox Series X)

It shouldn't be a speed issue because while its slow compared to most, I've downloaded plenty of updates in the past with no issue. And I can still download apps and watch streaming services on the Series X as well. The issue is strictly related to downloading game updates for whatever reason and it seems to have started after the most recent System Update. I don't know if that Xbox System update has messed something up or if its just coincidence timing wise. If there's not anything I can try on the Xbox side of things, is there anything specific I need to tell my ISP about the issue? Just want to make sure I'm aware of everything before I contact them because in researching this issue, I've seen people with similar problems contact their ISP, their ISP says everything is fine, Xbox says its fine, and they just get stuck in a loop going back and forth with the issue never being resolved (at least they never post about what fixed it).
Thema:

I want to know why everything it seems about Xbox sucks. Download speeds operating system...

1. I want to know why everything it seems about Xbox sucks. Download speeds operating system... - Similar Threads - why everything seems

2. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  3. Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...: Things I have tried ~ : turning it off and on : restarting it : restarting my router : changed the dns settings : leaving it off for a while : Unplugging it and plugging it back in ~I’m...
  4. why is my xbox only showing quick tips and after ive tried everything i could it still wont...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox only showing quick tips and after ive tried everything i could it still wont...: Ive tried restarting many time leaving it unpluged resetting my router tried to change Wi-Fi but won't load litterally nothing will c8345b9e-c211-4db2-bf87-e858508908bb
  5. What is Mircosoft doing and why are they making everything as difficult as possible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Mircosoft doing and why are they making everything as difficult as possible.: I have four accounts for xbox on my PC. Me, wife, and two kids. Its easier to redeem stuff for them such as gift cards and everything on the PC instead of them struggling to redeem them on the...
  6. Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...: It doesn't let me play the game because when I type in my username to play the game, it shows an error: "Failed to create profile. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store with the same...
  7. I did everything and i still couldn't join my friend server why??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did everything and i still couldn't join my friend server why??: I need to know how do i fix this it say an error code 100 please help 4436fd7a-8bf7-468a-b426-a06f3943e17b
  8. why does Xbox Game Bar mess everything up?

in XBoX on Windows
    why does Xbox Game Bar mess everything up?: cant open the xbox app cause some process in the game bar will not allow it and the same with my RIOT client and its games, as long as the stupid game bar is operating no games function to the...
  9. Why Am I getting missing data pack in warzone 2 but everything is installed and I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Am I getting missing data pack in warzone 2 but everything is installed and I have...: Please help me out only game a friend and I play together 88b66664-98ff-4330-bae3-bb01719e0bb8
  10. Why do I keep getting the alternative MAC address needed error?. I’ve tried everything...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting the alternative MAC address needed error?. I’ve tried everything...: Please contact me at [mod removed - personal information] 81c7a520-d725-4133-9280-61ecb09af3ad