I want to know more about this product...

Discus and support I want to know more about this product... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to know more about this product... , I Couldn't find anything on the internet about it. We can play sudoku of 6x6 grid, simon says and shooting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SagnikSen1, Mar 2, 2023.

  1. SagnikSen1
    SagnikSen1 Guest

    I want to know more about this product...


    I want to know more about this product... , I Couldn't find anything on the internet about it. We can play sudoku of 6x6 grid, simon says and shooting starts. My dad found it in his office, and it seems to be old but still working.

    I want to know more about this product... [​IMG]



    I want to know more about this product... [​IMG]


    :)
     
    SagnikSen1, Mar 2, 2023
    #1
  2. DeniqL Win User

    I want to know more about this product...

    Haha sure, just add it to the collection :)
  3. SagnikSen1 Win User

    I want to know more about this product...

    lol, so i might guess its just a rare collectible :)
  4. DeniqL Win User

    I want to know more about this product...

    Hi,Michelle! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

    There is not much info about this particular product. I was only able to find an Ebay post haha.

    But apparently it was just a promotional keychain game from the company
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

    I need to know more about this??

    Like the other poster said the feedback website is the best to place to hear your voice being heard. I am unsure of why exactly but both Microsoft and Sony like to have the audio routed through the controllers.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

    I need to know more about this??

    Hi there,

    Unfortunately that can only be answered by Xbox hardware and software engineers and they don't have a presence in the forums. My best guess is that the current audio technology for Xbox One has to go through the controller software and a direct connection
    to the console using a USB cable would not work. Most USB headsets I've seen are engineered for PC's, but I have seen some wireless gaming headsets that use a USB adapter in the console although another receiver has to be plugged into the controller's headset
    adapter port for it to work.

    The Turtle Beach Stealth 700 is a great wireless headset that utilizes Microsoft’s new Xbox Wireless technology and Windows Sonic surround sound, so you can wirelessly connect to the Xbox One through the Xbox Accessories app.

    I suggest submitting this to
    Xbox Ideas
    under the Designed for Xbox category or just in the Idea Drive Suggestion Box.

    I hope this helps!
Thema:

I want to know more about this product...

Loading...
  1. I want to know more about this product... - Similar Threads - more product

  2. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?

    in XboX Insiders
    do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?: Not high enough level to participate in this new feture, just wanna know if a game listed A B C D E language options on the digital version, but the disk I got only allow A&B language, do I get...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Did AA batteries and the reused Xbox One UI hurt Xbox Series more than people admit?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did AA batteries and the reused Xbox One UI hurt Xbox Series more than people admit?: With the next Xbox generation getting closer, I keep wondering if Microsoft underestimated how important “next-gen identity” is for mainstream buyers. Do you think Xbox Series would’ve performed...
  8. More games with explicit content

    in XboX Insiders
    More games with explicit content: Should add more cloud games with explicit + sexual content that the lady wouldn’t know about submitted by /u/DragonfruitChance193 [link] [comments]
  9. Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. Product from g2a.com says "This code has already been redeemed. Get more info"

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Product from g2a.com says "This code has already been redeemed. Get more info": Hello, on 29 July 2019 11:13:25 CEST I have bought Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition XBOX LIVE Key GLOBAL. The seller sent me this email: [Mod Removed-Personal Information] I have got this [Mod...