I want to know if the Xbox can record my game and my mic because I tried to record a vid...

Discus and support I want to know if the Xbox can record my game and my mic because I tried to record a vid... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to record my vid and record my voice 0df66b3e-995a-4076-8ad0-bad829158ffa Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HortypandaYt, May 30, 2023.

1. HortypandaYt
    HortypandaYt Guest

I want to know if the Xbox can record my game and my mic because I tried to record a vid...

I want to record my vid and record my voice

:)

HortypandaYt, May 30, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

I want to know if the Xbox can record my game and my mic because I tried to record a vid but there is no voice coming from the video

Hello, depending on the game certain sounds are going to be muted as well once you start a clip recording.

Some developers implement such restrictions, so it's not a problem at all with your console or the recording
  3. WattyNuela Win User

I want to know if the Xbox can record my game and my mic because I tried to record a vid but there is no voice coming from the video

Hello there, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I just want to let you know that at the moment is not possible to record your voice while doing a clip on Xbox consoles.

You may want to review these similar threads:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Additionally, you can try Ricardo's advise:
    "you can record the voice on a different device and then add it to your gameplay"
  4. HortypandaYt Win User

There is also when I record clips on the Fifa there is no Voice even from the commentary from the people in game...is that a problem with the Xbox or just the recording
  5. smileskybird Win User

how to manually use the game recorder on the xbox one?

I brought an HD PV2 Hauppauge PVR at the very beginning of this year and use it to record on my Xbox 360 and Xbox 1. The PVR uses HDMI connection to the consoles. Have had Xbox 1 since 22 November (launch) and don't quite know how to use the Kinect to record.
    With my PVR, and the included software (ArchSoft Showbiz) on my laptop, can record as much or little as I want and it records chat too. Records me chatting through my laptop's built-in mic.
  6. Nuts is nuts Win User

win10 screen record can't hear the voice I made

Yes, I’ve tried this and it’s not working

everything is normal,i can hear the voice

and the inspection hasn’t a issue

the problem is the screen record video can’t record the voice from my mic

means when i record , my friend can hear my voice

the video record anything but my voice
Thema:

1. I want to know if the Xbox can record my game and my mic because I tried to record a vid... - Similar Threads - record game mic

2. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  3. Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...: When using the 30 second capture feature with capture audio recording set to All (game, enabled mic, apps, system), it does not record microphone audio. Note Game Bar's three options for...
  4. Game Bar "record last minute" doesn't record mic but manually recording does but it records...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Bar "record last minute" doesn't record mic but manually recording does but it records...: recording the last minute gets everything but my mic and if i manually record it gets my mic but it gets my internal instead of my external Quadcast S microphone im on windows 11 my default mic...
  5. Xbox game bar for windows - i cant unmute my mic while recording.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar for windows - i cant unmute my mic while recording.: Im trying to record something using game bar for windows and when i start recording it mutes my mic and im unable to unmute it. When i click the unmute button or press the shortcut nothing...
  6. Why does my mic in game capture only work after turning it on during a manual recording.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my mic in game capture only work after turning it on during a manual recording.: I've been using the XBOX game bar to capture video game clips of me and my friends. Usually it would only pick up audio from discord and from the game I play (rocket league). My own audio is not...
  7. Xbox game bar only records mic when notifications are on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar only records mic when notifications are on: I've tried to do everything I found on the web. I take the clips via windows alt g and it records all apps and everything, except my own mic. I can't figure out why. However, when I turn on...
  8. Pc gets framey when taking clips with Game Bar and clips dont record my mic audio but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pc gets framey when taking clips with Game Bar and clips dont record my mic audio but...: Hi so lately idk why when i take clips with xbox game bar my pc will get framey basically for like a couple seconds and then return to normal and with my clips it wont record my mic but when i...
  9. Game Bar "record last 30 seconds" doesn't record mic unless I manually toggle it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Bar "record last 30 seconds" doesn't record mic unless I manually toggle it: Hello, I like to use the "record last 30 second" feature of the xbox gamebar. However, if I'm playing a game and hit win+alt+G my mic will not be recorded. All the other audio is fine and is...
  10. Game Bar "record last 30 seconds" doesn't record mic unless I manually toggle it

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar "record last 30 seconds" doesn't record mic unless I manually toggle it: Hello, I like to use the "record last 30 second" feature of the xbox gamebar. However, if I'm playing a game and hit win+alt+G my mic will not be recorded. All the other audio is fine and is...