I want to know if i buy hogwarts legacy delux that with gamesharing my partner can have the...

Discus and support I want to know if i buy hogwarts legacy delux that with gamesharing my partner can have the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to know if i buy hogwarts legacy delux that with gamesharing my partner can have the preorder extras and the 72 hour early acces... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Djugernaut, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Djugernaut
    Djugernaut Guest

I want to know if i buy hogwarts legacy delux that with gamesharing my partner can have the...

I want to know if i buy hogwarts legacy delux that with gamesharing my partner can have the preorder extras and the 72 hour early acces

:)

Djugernaut, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Rachit Saxena1 Win User

Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game compatible with Xbox X|S rather than Xbox One.

Which edition did you buy

There is two

Legacy and legacy gold

Legacy had both

You just need to find the xbox one copy in yoir ready to install library
    I bought this version - https://www.xbox.com/en-in/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-xbox-series-x-s-version/9mt5nj5w7b8z

Should have bought this one - Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition - https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/9MW10GX140N1/0010

Thank you for helping out.

Thanks
  3. Smwutches Win User

I want to know if i buy hogwarts legacy delux that with gamesharing my partner can have the preorder extras and the 72 hour early acces

Preorder bonuses only apply to the account that purchases the game.
  4. ColliCuttleFish Win User

Why is Hogwarts legacy suddenly not letting me play it on my Xbox 1 after I’ve already played it for a week?

Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition
  5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

My Pre-Order Was Refunded & I Can't Pre-Order It Again.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums. We understand there may be some frustration regarding the refund, however you should be able to pre-order again. There may have been an issue if you were trying to pre-order the same exact version of the game, as some changes were made.

Digital Deluxe version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition | Xbox

Xbox Series X|S version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox Series X|S Version | Xbox (Release date: 2/10/23)

Xbox One version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version | Xbox (Releases 4/4/23)

If you are experiencing issues regarding your refund, please contact support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thanks,

-Hayabusa
  6. Rostom L Win User

Hogwarts Legacy for Series X/S saying “Not playable on this device”.

Thema:

1. I want to know if i buy hogwarts legacy delux that with gamesharing my partner can have the... - Similar Threads - buy hogwarts legacy

2. Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024: I literally just got money put on my microsoft account and wanted to buy lords of the fallen so when I went to the play store and buy it, it said oops sorry try again later I'm like why and I try...
  3. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  4. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  5. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. Will Hogwarts Legacy still have maximum performance/fidelity mode options availble if I buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Hogwarts Legacy still have maximum performance/fidelity mode options availble if I buy...: The Xbox ONE version of Hogwarts Legacy is much cheaper, but if it limits the Series X's potential in any way, I won't buy it. 7f40e94d-80f8-402e-b6ac-5ebc3cf9e02c
  7. If I buy the physical copy of Hogwarts Legacy on the Xbox one, will it work on the new Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the physical copy of Hogwarts Legacy on the Xbox one, will it work on the new Xbox...: If I buy the physical copy of Hogwarts Legacy on the Xbox one, will it work on the new Xbox Series 1 console? 2b631689-0c75-4555-9736-eacb091256bd
  8. If i buy the hogwarts legacy for my xbox one, if i later upgrade to an xbox series x/s wil...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy the hogwarts legacy for my xbox one, if i later upgrade to an xbox series x/s wil...: If i buy the hogwarts legacy for my xbox one, if i later upgrade to an xbox series x/s wil i have to buy it another time on the new console? I am thinking of a digital purchase...
  9. If I buy a digital hogwarts Legacy code fro Xbox Series X will it work if I put it in on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a digital hogwarts Legacy code fro Xbox Series X will it work if I put it in on...: I am thinking of buying hogwarts legacy as a digital game but it is sold out for Xbox one so should I buy the Series X game and put the code in the Xbox one Store?...
  10. if i buy the xbox one x version of hogwarts legacy will it automatically upload to where i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy the xbox one x version of hogwarts legacy will it automatically upload to where i...: Want to play it on my old consul but continue my progress from where I am on my series x version. Not have to start from the beginning, is that possible? Thanks f273ad35-4d29-48e3-8e01-97ef38785437